The Council of Earthen Elders

parquette

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't saying I just like the clan, I was saying I like the whole server, and that isn't a good enough point to ignore that point. I didn't want the mods to think that I'm sometimes not on because I don't like the server, it just depends on the mood. And I don't see whats wrong with only have been on for 2 hours :p
And yes, I agree with your post :) Sorry for that post I made that you quoted :(

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I know that I turned down the offer for council earlier, but I think that I'll just give it a go.

i.) IGN / Forum Name: Psycho
ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Enough to make your head spin. Sorry Create!
iii.) Why should you be in the council?: Good question. I just like to build things, find ways to make Terrama look nice, get things done and out of the way, and hide from PvPers.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
i.) IGN / Forum Name: Wink

ii.) Roughly amount of time spent daily on the server: Roughly 1-2 hours a day.

iii.) Why should you be in the council?: If I become more heavily integrated into our clan structure, I feel I like I can be a crucial component to our overall composition. I have prior experience acting in a 'council' type environment, as I was part of the Aeres' leadership in Primordia along with DKnucklehead , uhtr5r , Defiant_Blob , and onfire37 . I may have lesser than building skills, and most of my redstone creations can be seen as a 'mess', but I feel I fit in a council position for our clan.