Not open for further replies.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Haven't you always wanted to vote for which maps get into the Zombie rotation?​
If so, here's your chance!​
THE FAN ROTATION v2
The rules are simple:​
1.) ONLY 25 votes [or less] per person. If you vote for more than 25 maps, the website I've used can tell me who did it and when they did it. I will disqualify the votes if you vote over 25 times.​
2.) No multiple votes (no voting for the same map twice). This poll has anti-cheating measures in place, therefore you likely won't be able to multiple-vote anyways. However, once again, I can see if you do, and I can disqualify it.​
3.) VOTING ENDS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15th. Get your votes in!
4.) I've removed extremely large maps like blockfactory and trafalgar so we can have better gameplay with the amount of people on the server. Likewise, I have removed 'linear' maps such as Labyrinth and both Portals.
5.) For the love of all things holy, please vote for some interesting maps. We all know the iconic runner maps will make it in. Try to have some variation with your votes (some runner, some hiding, some hybrid)!​
-=| VOTE BELOW |=-
Also, credit to M_B_H for doing the first Fan Rotation. It was the basis for this.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I saw that I hope it works but I was just basing it off of what the general favorite is.

oh and if I may make a suggestion, why not accept the top 6 of each catagory and then the least favorite out of all?

MustabearXD

Reaction score
I wish there was a picture next to each map name, I easily forget the names of several maps and having a picture would be a nice to refresh my memory, but otherwise I always love these fan made rotations.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
I wish there was a picture next to each map name, I easily forget the names of several maps and having a picture would be a nice to refresh my memory, but otherwise I always love these fan made rotations.
I think (barely any) are available on the wiki - http://blocktopia.net/wiki/Zombie_Maps.

Otherwise, try looking for the map submission itself, I guess. x)

Status
Not open for further replies.