The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Literally don't, mafia may rely on people forgetting/missing key slips etc. or arguments that could be used against them.

The entire point of mafia is going back to formulate arguments relying on summaries defeats the purpose of the game and punishes people who play properly.
In fairness, I only did this to make the game easier to follow for people who may not have the time to do so. I'm not going to reveal anything and as you saw the post is very basic allowing players to easily track where things happened instead of doing the whole 'well earlier sometime in the game this happened but I cba to go back and find it'

I will leave it up to the players if you want to continue with the daily summaries rate this post agree, if you don't then rate it disagree. I'm not that fussed.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Nottykitten rate this agree if you can post or disagree if you cant smh
I'd be very surprised if notty couldn't speak today and Id bet its another inf situation. Presumably any role which can block a player from speaking would exist as a night action and we started immediately

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'd be very surprised if notty couldn't speak today and Id bet its another inf situation. Presumably any role which can block a player from speaking would exist as a night action and we started immediately
Notty not being able to talk today? Lmao a day 0 silence is as likely as a day 0 day-kill AKA not at all. The only possible way that would make sense is if notty's role doesn't let them speak altogether. Otherwise I'd say notty's just being lazy or fucking with us.
I mean this is true.

However this is foggy's game and I wouldn't put it past him to make a role that can't post.
and rig the game so notty gets said role.

But yeah I know it's most likely notty being a massive trollerdog :^) XD

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I mean this is true.

However this is foggy's game and I wouldn't put it past him to make a role that can't post.
and rig the game so notty gets said role.

But yeah I know it's most likely notty being a massive trollerdog :^) XD
if i ever see you using "trollerdog", ":^)" or "XD" again i think im going to bark

• Agree

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
A shiver goes down your spine. You feel someone's presense near you. As you turn around a new painting has appeared. It appears to be some strange piece of art.

But what does it mean?

but yeah thats all the stuff i noticed when i replied to unu about there being 19 people + weird other things that might be more people

also yes im in that art

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
  • Agree

Sploorky

Reaction score
This doesn't really make sense. What would be the point of giving everyone other than mafia a message at the start of the game?
One theory I had earlier:
The mafia team are otherworldly/ghost themed
The message was flavor text signifying this, and was not sent to any mafia members
All the mafia members lied about receiving this text besides unu
To be honest, I don't think this is the case, and the most likely choice is very likely the correct one. Unu lied about getting the message to text reactions. I just want to put him under pressure because there is a chance that it could be nefarious.

Would really like to hear people's thoughts on day 0 lynch though