The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

G

Guest35486

i mean considering that 1) only a few of us got the second message and 2) it's something about taking one of us i think one of the people who received the message will die tonight

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pages 1-3

- Many people report receiving a message, which is discussed
- Artwork is brought up in regards to potentially having some role characters in the main picture
- A second message is reported
- Hunter explains how to bold on phones
- Deadline is set for Monday 2nd July 10pm BST
this is a blatant ripoff of my mafia news from a few years back

you have my full support

• Winner
  • Disagree
Reactions: Aqua and Hunter

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Daily Summary 29/06/18
Ok so to make the game a little easier to follow for people who are busy Inf and I have come up with the idea of doing little daily summaries of what has happened every 24 hours or so:

Pages 1-3

- Many people report receiving a message, which is discussed
- Artwork is brought up in regards to potentially having some role characters in the main picture
- A second message is reported
- Hunter explains how to bold on phones
- Deadline is set for Monday 2nd July 10pm BST
Literally don't, mafia may rely on people forgetting/missing key slips etc. or arguments that could be used against them.

The entire point of mafia is going back to formulate arguments relying on summaries defeats the purpose of the game and punishes people who play properly.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Iirc nobody really reacted to you not getting it until I mentioned it'd be worth investigating.
However knowing you lied immediately makes me not trust you
This being said, I don't think unu is mafia. I think it would be incredibly foolish for a mafia member to do anything that would make them stand out on d0. However I don't know yet if I believe he is town sided. I'm thinking he is but I also definitely think he is a power role. A normal townie would stand nothing to lose from claiming that they saw it but wanting to get reads on people and gauge reactions sounds an awful lot like he might be a power role.

Sploorky

Reaction score
This being said, I don't think unu is mafia. I think it would be incredibly foolish for a mafia member to do anything that would make them stand out on d0. However I don't know yet if I believe he is town sided. I'm thinking he is but I also definitely think he is a power role. A normal townie would stand nothing to lose from claiming that they saw it but wanting to get reads on people and gauge reactions sounds an awful lot like he might be a power role.
See I was thinking that as well, but what if:

The mafia team are otherworldly/ghost themed
The message was flavor text signifying this, and was not sent to any mafia members
All the mafia members lied about receiving this text besides unu

Not entirely likely but it was just something that crossed my mind.

I think that there is an entirely likely chance unu is town-sided but I'm so basely distrustful of people who blatantly lie in this game for no good reason that it might just be worth throwing a vote on him anyways.

Nottykitten you're just rating agree on a lot of stuff so I just wanna make sure again, you can post right?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten