The Chronicles of Mafia - Night 3

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Fog, Jun 28, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua

Aqua Does anybody remember laughter? Mafia Host

Also yeah Mul has a real tendency to idle much more when maf than town so that's a good shout in my book. Especially since she's not been afk.

2. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

yeah my justification is basically that + they only chimed in to say "I don't think there are cults" despite the fact that there clearly are which seems deceptive

3. Aqua

fuck it let's apply some pressure!

vote Mul

4. Later_Gator

Later_Gator Member

5. Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_ Garry's Mod Admin Mafia Host

• Server Admin
    • TTT Staff
    • Deathrun Staff
    Votecount

Mulbery - Jivvi, Aqua, Later_Gator (3/9)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 9:52 PM
  6. Aqua

thanks inf, very insightful.

7. Digitalmez

Digitalmez Sheezus

• Advertiser
    This is a slow day with no new information. I am in support of lynching idle players, because this issue has annoyed me for many of the past games that I've played. However, in case Mul's role is town is there the possibility of replacing that player with another?

8. CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty Intoxicated Feline

1. I'm getting a little leery of weak, because of the strange certainty that Ooglie is Definitely The Fence for a single reason that doesn't really make sense. Though, to be fair, there's a decent town reason. Also, Later, because he's made four posts total, two of which were just to vote for someone with no other comment and three of which were made Day 0.

2. As long as they don't win instead of town, (and it looks like they don't: The Red Scare [Game Over] ) they don't really need to be dealt with.

3. I'm not 100% certain, but I do agree on Digi's point here:

9. Faliara

Faliara Member

I’m... Honestly not sure where to go at this point.

I remember Arelic showing a message from the Fence stating that Dess and Rune were both lying about what their task was, but I’ll have to go back and check. That’s all I can think of for now :x

10. Fog

Fog Member Mafia Host

Because I can

Deadline set for 11pm Monday 16th July at 11pm

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. hipman500

hipman500 Member

1. Who do you find most suspicious and why?
    i think weak going after oog seems a bit weird so i guess him (keep in mind im not 100% up to date on whats going on)
    2. What do you think should be a course of action now knowing that there are cults in the game?
    scream
    3. Who do you think should be lynched today?
    well seeing as i think weak is most sus him but im not opposed to killing inactive peeps

12. Dess

Dess The UmbreOp

1. Who do you find most suspicious and why?
    Currently it is hard to pinpoint, I want to say weak but I get town vibes from him. Even if his pushing Oog does seem off to me. However, all the inactives are plenty suspicious to me as they are lying low down and as Aqua (?) said, mulb tends to lay even lower when she is mafia or anti town.
    2. Cults in game? Now knowing they don't steal the win from town idk man.
    3. Who do you think should be lynched?
    Probably mulb or one of the inactives. I'm going to place a tentative lynch mulbery for right now but I want to reread the thread (wow day 2 and only 25 pages thank god).

13. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

they don't steal the win but i think it'll be a lot easier to win with the cult once you're in it, so people will place their cult's interests over their town's

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Dess

Dess The UmbreOp

Ah good to know

15. TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_ Masterful Mafia Host

• Donor
    At this point, we should definetely kill one of the afks (which is honestly more than half of the players right now). I would prefer us actually choosing an afk and actually having a discussion around it, however, people have already started bandwagoning Mulb so I guess that won't happen right now. Mulbery please claim as soon as you can (or actually defend yourself so we don't lynch a town).

16. TheWeakGuy48_

• Donor
    Also if the cop has any guilty reports, it's important to claim now so we dont accidentally kill a townie.

17. Dess

Dess The UmbreOp

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty Intoxicated Feline

Dess I’ve answered the questions and no one has acknowledged my point about Later_Gator , who’s been even less helpful than Mulbery.

These being his only posts.

19. Dess

Dess The UmbreOp

Honestly I don't think he even wants to play mafia at this point, I saw him posting. I'd be down for lynching him but with no reads on him at all I'm hesitant

20. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. Aqua

fuck end it now!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

literally just choose mulb or later (preferably mulb cause they have votes already) and bw

nothing is going to happen today

23. Faliara

Faliara Member

i hate votes based on little to no evidence, so i don’t know who i should be going for

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Jivvi

Jivvi Member Mafia Host

there's literally nothing to go off, and tbh i'd be surprised if anything comes up tomorrow

25. TheWeakGuy48_

• Donor
    OK from the night there are 2 people who died, Sploorky(roleblocker) and Comp (unknown role). What is interesting is that last night there were 2 kills, but both of their roles were revealed upon death. Rune was revealed to be a janitor, however they would be revealed as "suit role", and Comp was revealed as such and I doubt that the mafia have 2 janitors so logically the last kill is from
    3rd party. We can make scenarios from this

There's a third party SK and the roles of who they kill will not be revealed. They killed Comp tonight and it's likely they were blocked by Sploorky n1, which explains the lack of kills (and lack of people claiming to have been roleblocked)

ALTERNATIVELY, there's some sort of meta-SK who can take the role of a killer role from previous game. I can see two versions of this. One where they simply link to a previous game (to the host) and say whatever role they want to be. Or that they can choose a role from the mafia games who were talked about during the game, for example after Ooglie linked the art game, we saw an artist kill show up in that night (I'll honestly have to look back to see all of the mentions of another mafia game). IDK writing this down it actually sounds kinda dumb, but it kinda makes sense that there would be a 3rd Party who is not from another game and SK-like.

The next theory I somewhat doubt, but is still likely. Whoever the mafia kills is also roleblocked, which explains why Notty didn't give herself/others a bulletproof vest(if she could even give it to herself). This also explains why nobody has outed themselves as being blocked by Sploorky tonight(because they receive a message).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.