The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

Just wanna come out of my apparent inactivity to say that I've been keeping up with the thread though I really haven't had any special thoughts that I can share with y'all, which is why I've remained silent so far.

Also I don't think cults exists in this game. Oh and all the messages y'all have been receiving on the first few days/nights, I've received them too.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
On mobile rn so cba to write long

1. Who do you find most suspicious and why?
I think ooglie is most suspicious, I mean it really seems that he tried to prolong the day to let Rune shoot Arelic. So I honestly think he is fence. I haven't really gotten any other reads that are noteworthy right now.
2. What do you think should be a course of action now knowing that there are cults in the game?
Uhh, it's really a secondary priority
3. Who do you think should be lynched today?
Ooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what
didnt rune shoot someone when he got lynched
me 'stalling' didnt affect that at all
+ how does that make me any more guilty than the other people who did not vote at all
I think ooglie is most suspicious, I mean it really seems that he tried to prolong the day to let Rune shoot Arelic. So I honestly think he is fence. I haven't really gotten any other reads that are noteworthy right now.
multiquote messed up order since its garbage but yeah

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
aqua
explained why yesterday but he's being OFF and easily went with the unu (he protested it for like 2 seconds then said he misread sploorkys post and went along with it) and rune lynch (mafia were in a good position to bus with a lot of strong town PRs dead) which doesnt seem like him
2. What do you think should be a course of action now knowing that there are cults in the game?
uhh judging by the red scare signup thread they dont rob the win from town so i dont really care?
i mean aqua i guess??

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh i want to lynch one of the useless idlers

barely have any reads cause no one posts anything useful, altho i might skim thru yesterday. the uni and rune lunches were pretty straightforward though cause they both scumread hard

vote mulbery

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
aqua
explained why yesterday but he's being OFF and easily went with the unu (he protested it for like 2 seconds then said he misread sploorkys post and went along with it) and rune lynch (mafia were in a good position to bus with a lot of strong town PRs dead) which doesnt seem like him
uhh judging by the red scare signup thread they dont rob the win from town so i dont really care?
i mean aqua i guess??
:(

Tbh I haven't been giving this game the attention it deserves which probably answers a lot of your suspicions. In terms of the rune lynch not sure what you mean by good position to bus, unless it was some day time bus to switch whoever was getting lynched (but obviously that's not what you meant so idk).

Eitherway I contributed a meme so clearly I'm valuable to the town!!

TWG seems a bit jumpy I guess I think he was acting odd day 1 too but I cba to check tbh
nothing lol
whoever someone with stronger reasonable reads or actual hard evidence wants?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
tbh i want to lynch one of the useless idlers

barely have any reads cause no one posts anything useful, altho i might skim thru yesterday. the uni and rune lunches were pretty straightforward though cause they both scumread hard

vote mulbery
Also yeah Mul has a real tendency to idle much more when maf than town so that's a good shout in my book. Especially since she's not been afk.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also yeah Mul has a real tendency to idle much more when maf than town so that's a good shout in my book. Especially since she's not been afk.
yeah my justification is basically that + they only chimed in to say "I don't think there are cults" despite the fact that there clearly are which seems deceptive