Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
This is literally what I was sent:

You received a message:

Suddenly you hear a strange sound. A shiver goes down your spine. You turn around. It's gone.
Yeah I got spooked too:

Suddenly you hear a strange sound. A shiver goes down your spine. You turn around. It's gone.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Sploorky

Reaction score

erik5456

Reaction score
Well seeing as to how Infy posted himself on that vote count right there, I think tradition should take precedence, especially in a game all about the passage of time. (Ps still don't know syntax on mobile so)

(Bolded) vote Infy (bolded)

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also an idea about this pm thing, maybe it has to do with a third party person? A chill in the spine is typically a sign of spirits
Eh, I think it might be a messenger role and the messenger chose "Suddenly you hear a strange sound. A shiver goes down your spine. You turn around. It's gone" as their message, maybe they also can choose whoever they send this message to too, and sent them to everyone

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well boys, looks like the forums are haunted. I say we should relocate until a group of young, savvy, but questionably qualified doctors come over and spray nuclear energy around to catch the spirits in a box.

• Haha
Reactions: digi
G

Guest35486

i got very spooked and it affected my emotional wellbeing so please refrain from using such scary methods thank u for your cooperation

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well seeing as to how Infy posted himself on that vote count right there, I think tradition should take precedence, especially in a game all about the passage of time. (Ps still don't know syntax on mobile so)

incorrect syntax said:
Not to interfere with the active game, but I feel a PSA is needed.

I see this kind of stuff here too often that I should; it's really simple to type out the bold BBcode formatting on mobile.

Example: Say you want to vote Infected_alien8 using the traditional Bold vote indication.

To do this by typing out the BBcode: [B]Vote Infected_alien8[/B] results in Vote Infected_alien8

Alternatively, if the formatting buttons are invisible, the Bold button is the one in the top-left corner of the UI.
Tap to toggle on/off.

Hope this helps.