The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score

You wake in a dark cold room. You have a bump on the back of your head, coated in dried blood. With your mind still foggy, you attempt to work out what is happening. You search your pockets and discover an ID card. You look at it and your memory starts to return… Suddenly the ground beneath you begins to shake and it is at that moment you realise that you are in fact in an elevator that appears to be rising. Eventually, the elevator comes to a halt, and the doors slowly begin to open. The light is blinding, but after a few seconds of adjusting you notice a circle of dark wooden chairs around a raised platform, with two figures, sat on what appear to be thrones in the middle of the platform; one an attractive ginger specimen, the other a crusty alien. You begin to walk forward and suddenly realise that there are other people who seem familiar but you just can't seem to place your finger on where you’ve seen them before. ‘We’ve been waiting’, says the alien, giggling to himself in a somewhat adorable way. ‘Please make your way to your assigned seats.’ You cautiously make your way to a seat with your name carved into the back of it and sit down. ‘Welcome to The Chronicles of Mafia, otherwise known as The C.O.M’, says the ginger man. ‘Now, shall we let the fun begin?’ As he says this the lights dim, leaving only a small spotlight above everybody’s head. You gulp and realise the ‘game’ has begun.

Rules:

• Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and official PMs
• Do not use PM mechanics, directly quote, or take screenshots of PMs
• Do not edit or delete posts
• Do not post or rate posts if you're not part of the game or if you've died
• Do not throw the game
• Do not use deceptive text
• Remain active and respectful towards the hosts and player
• Do not report PM's as this could spoil the game for some players
• Not sure if something's allowed? Ask

Living Players:

Runemen4
Nottykitten
Danni122112
FreakyCupcake
Arelic
CaffeinatedKitty

Ooglie101
HKCaper
TheWeakGuy48_
Jivvi
Aqua
Digitalmez
Sploorky
Faliara

77thShad
Alpha102
Comp
Later_Gator

Enderfive
erik5456
Dess
Unusual_Dood
Mulbery

ROLE PMS WILL BE SENT NOW PLEASE RESPOND IN PM TO CONFIRM YOU HAVE RECEIVED

Rules will be posted by Inffy shortly (done now - Inf), good luck have fun, happy hunger games bitchez

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to no-lynch.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
seven years ago, when i was still a wee lad, my mother took me swimming. sure enough, when we got to the beach, the sun was high and our skins were starting to get wet with sweat rather than the water we sought. it was a wonderful moment for a refreshing swim. i took off my pants, looked left and right and stormed right into the cool seawater.

as i splashed around in the shallow water, something caught my eye. it was a man, he was talking to my mother. he wore a dark suit, had a fine little hat on his little head and a walking cane in his left hand. but the more i looked the stranger the man got. for one thing, the buttons of his suit were coloured in all the colours of the rainbow, yet seemed entirely black against his suit. his hands were smaller than one would consider to be normal, and on closer inspection, they appeared to be covered in tiny little scales that shone in the sweltering sun. the sun seemed to fall right on him, yet he cast no shadow and seemed to belong to twilight, as if no light wanted to leave his warm embrace.

the man said a few words to my mother and left. he must have been in a hurry because one moment i looked at him and he was there, the next moment something caught in my eye and i stopped to rub it out, and when i looked back, he had gone, and only the footprints he had left in the sand remained as proof he had ever been there at all. to this day, i sometimes look back on that afternoon seven years ago and wonder who that man was, or if he had been there at all, because when i asked my mom about it, she looked at me with eyes wide with surprise and said: "i'm sure i have no clue what you mean, dear"