The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
There's a third party SK and the roles of who they kill will not be revealed. They killed Comp tonight and it's likely they were blocked by Sploorky n1, which explains the lack of kills (and lack of people claiming to have been roleblocked)

ALTERNATIVELY, there's some sort of meta-SK who can take the role of a killer role from previous game. I can see two versions of this. One where they simply link to a previous game (to the host) and say whatever role they want to be. Or that they can choose a role from the mafia games who were talked about during the game, for example after Ooglie linked the art game, we saw an artist kill show up in that night (I'll honestly have to look back to see all of the mentions of another mafia game). IDK writing this down it actually sounds kinda dumb, but it kinda makes sense that there would be a 3rd Party who is not from another game and SK-like.
Both interesting ideas, but I'm not sure there's a role like the first idea in any past game, and the second sounds a little complicated a detrimental to the balance of the game. Though to be fair I'm not particularly skilled with balancing games.
on the other hand, i'm having a hard time believing an actual doc would feel enough pressure to push them to claim when there's less than half the necessary amount of votes for a lynch on them and thus basically guarantee that the maf are on them the first chance they get

the only situation i would ever see a townie doc claim their true role in a closed setup is if they're one or two votes from getting lynched, and this wasn't even close
yeah, that's... very much what I'm thinking here. That's kinda fishy.

(I forget forums exist sometimes, sorry </3)

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
D

Deleted member 4601

I’m curious as to why you chose these two.
Also, Ooglie101 and 77thShad are you able to confirm this?
No particular reason other than vibes - the reason why I hadn't chose some of the more outspoken players in this game is because the role I have comes with downsides that would affect them more than the players who didn't speak as much.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
No particular reason other than vibes - the reason why I hadn't chose some of the more outspoken players in this game is because the role I have comes with downsides that would affect them more than the players who didn't speak as much.
you've already claimed doc so i don't see why you wouldn't fully claim

this is getting more and more sus

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Could you expand on the downsides? I've never played with a doc role that has downsides.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Faliara

Reaction score
https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...in-mafia-game-over.17023/page-114#post-337742

Mad11gab8's Insane Doctor Role from SCP - Player protected cannot change their vote on the next day.
well that would explain it