The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

Also yeah Mul has a real tendency to idle much more when maf than town so that's a good shout in my book. Especially since she's not been afk.
In past mafia games, I suppose. I posted the previous message saying how I was keeping up with the thread but I just completely forgot about it since I don't use the forums anymore.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua
D

Deleted member 4601

(I'm also going to sleep soon so it's more preemptive than anything really)

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
proven that without a good setup mafia dies
ftfy

I'm your doctor and I have a gun

Sorry for the inactivity
why tf did you claim

literally posting like twice would have gotten rid of your voters (all 3 of em) cause everyone's voting you for being inactive

In the game the cults had no impact on the actual game
except it seems like it's a lot easier to win with a cult than a normal faction so it's easy to imagine townies going against us cause their faction has recruited a mafia or two and can use that to swing the game

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Look idk man it sure felt like a lot of votes
the fuck

i'm torn

on one hand i don't want to lynch an uncc'd doc claim

on the other hand, i'm having a hard time believing an actual doc would feel enough pressure to push them to claim when there's less than half the necessary amount of votes for a lynch on them and thus basically guarantee that the maf are on them the first chance they get

the only situation i would ever see a townie doc claim their true role in a closed setup is if they're one or two votes from getting lynched, and this wasn't even close

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the fuck

i'm torn

on one hand i don't want to lynch an uncc'd doc claim

on the other hand, i'm having a hard time believing an actual doc would feel enough pressure to push them to claim when there's less than half the necessary amount of votes for a lynch on them and thus basically guarantee that the maf are on them the first chance they get

the only situation i would ever see a townie doc claim their true role in a closed setup is if they're one or two votes from getting lynched, and this wasn't even close
how is this not a good setup tho

how rude!
I say we lynch Jivvi unless he writes this essay he promised us!