The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i also somewhat disagree with the fence being the next lynch target given that they're third party & i doubt they're gonna be inclined to help mafia again with 2 mafia dead already
if they do then sure
im baffled where did i mention or saying anything relating to comp in this post
"With 2 msfia dead already"

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I think a good point to start is asking seeing if anybody has received a message from the fence today.

Also twg why do you find it so likely that oog is the fence? I didn't see him as stalling at all and iirc, as oog said, rune used the gun when he was getting lynched the first time right?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why does this game exist

this is a closed setup, with a janitor, a tailor and two cults

communist cult is confirmed to be in the game and it can be assumed that the patriots one would be too seeing as how they interact

the cults mean that claiming will probably get you converted and it blurs the lines between town and mafia

if anyone has any ideas of where to from here i'm all ears

i think weak is right and finding the fence is honestly probably the easiest thing to do at this point lol

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
why does this game exist

this is a closed setup, with a janitor, a tailor and two cults

communist cult is confirmed to be in the game and it can be assumed that the patriots one would be too seeing as how they interact

the cults mean that claiming will probably get you converted and it blurs the lines between town and mafia

if anyone has any ideas of where to from here i'm all ears

i think weak is right and finding the fence is honestly probably the easiest thing to do at this point lol
I didn't play the game with the cults could you explain how you know there are two?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
in saying that, it could have been changed cause we can't even assume that all roles are identical to their original rendition seeing as how that would mean the fence has been given the entire setup

Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This mafia game is comprised of a bunch of roles from previous mafia games. So might be an idea to do some research since I think most of them will be from fairly recent ones.
I’m familiar with most of the roles. It’s just that sometimes they’re given new titles. I should of asked what The Fence’s powers were, which thanks to TWG, has been answered.

Also, Ooglie101- boy, you confuse the hell outta of me with your jumbled posts.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
in saying that, it could have been changed cause we can't even assume that all roles are identical to their original rendition seeing as how that would mean the fence has been given the entire setup
Do you say this because maybe you’ve been given a role that’s been altered?

erik5456

Reaction score
Been busy trying to land a job so couldn't respond but a few things don't add up here.
Don't janitors normally cover all night kills? If so then why was Sploorky revealed?

Along with this, 2 night kills is odd. The painter can only kill once every 2 nights (and has to do a nice bob Ross painting of it) which means that this second night kill is new. If somebody can dig through the forums and look for a role that doesn't reveal roles upon killing, That'd be good. Its most probably some sort of mafia role that can only kill every 2 nights or a 3p possibly. In which case we will always have 2 kills every night. 1 guaranteed maf, 1 from the painter on odd nights, And 1 from this new boy on even nights.

Also I really want to hear some more being spoken from some of the more quiet players. We lost Sploorky who seemed to have been doing pretty well in pushing discussion so right now every voice counts. Freaky and Gator are the 2 people who come to mind right now who haven't said much.

And now for a high quality meme:
Guys it's D2 and aqua hasn't died. This means either he's mafia and he hasn't slipped yet (highly unlikely cuz he always slips), the mafia isn't annoyed with him yet and doesn't feel a need to kill him (in which case the mafia is everyone who doesn't have something bad to say about aqua AKA rune was the only mafia and we just have to kill 3ps now) or he's a 3p. Remember everyone, an Aqua lynch is always a good lynch ;^)