The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
this isn’t gonna end up a bandwagon ending in a town member being lynched again, right?

i’m starting to get worried ._.
problem is if someones a bad player it's hard to tell if they're scum or not. It's best to follow your instincts as losing them is far better than keeping a potential mafia/3p alive.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
this isn’t gonna end up a bandwagon ending in a town member being lynched again, right?

i’m starting to get worried ._.
pretty much gonna end up as a bandwagon, rest of town will vote for me anyways :(

• Dislike
Reactions: Jivvi

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Runemen4 - Arelic, Sploorky, 77thShad, Jivvi, Aqua, Enderfive, Faliara, TheWeakGuy48_, Dess, Roobarb Pie (10/11)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
@fence pls message someone if you're deciding not to give out a gun today it will be much easier if we could just shoot rune and assists whichever al(l)ignment you choose to side with depending on what rune flips as!

also you're extending day unnecessarily by not answering!
do you want to be responsible for that!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why didn't you just cut out the middle man and give it to me?
middle man you say???

RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM THE FENCE'S ROLE DESCRIPTION

'The Fence = an anonymous individual that acts as the middle man in the town.'

middle man?????????

aqua are you claiming fence right now???????????????

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
middle man you say???

RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM THE FENCE'S ROLE DESCRIPTION

'The Fence = an anonymous individual that acts as the middle man in the town.'

middle man?????????

aqua are you claiming fence right now???????????????
The fact that he knows the role description for the fence pretty much confirms he's the fence guys, nobody would bother looking up the fence for that shitty gag unless it was easy to access in their pm

t b h

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
@fence pls message someone if you're deciding not to give out a gun today it will be much easier if we could just shoot rune and assists whichever al(l)ignment you choose to side with depending on what rune flips as!
didn't put a lot of thought into the fence's actual role until i read this and holy shit it's stupid i hate it

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

erik5456

Reaction score
Rune any last defense to say? I'm sure you could say something that would defend you. Like anything? Maybe even claiming? Tbh when I got wifi again I was surprised no one had hammered you but also happ my cuz it meant maybe a possibility of more info. If you have no other defense then I'll hammer I guess.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rune any last defense to say? I'm sure you could say something that would defend you. Like anything? Maybe even claiming? Tbh when I got wifi again I was surprised no one had hammered you but also happ my cuz it meant maybe a possibility of more info. If you have no other defense then I'll hammer I guess.
he claimed civilian lmao

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_