The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
give us your entire action list complete with names for the masons you investigated on nights 2 and 3 please
oh yea whoops, missed your post on the last page
n1: aqua no cult
n2: caff mason
n3: ender mason
n4: digi no cult
n5: erik no cult

Enderfive could you confirm this?

I honestly havent even known what the cults win conditions are or if the mason cult is a third party thing or a town thing. Considering masons are typically a town cult i've assumed that for the entirety of the game but since caff was mafia im now pretty confused in that regard. I now assume its just like that other cult game that I went back and looked at where an additional win condition was just added on which doesnt really affect the game too much.

Anyway my win condition is still to eliminate threats to the town (its not even anything about cults lol) so I think we should be lynching Digi if oog is to be believed.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh so Ender might be in a mason cult according to you as well. I would have thought mafia members could not be converted into masons, which suggests there's something more sinister at play than usual for a normally town aligned faction, so I do not believe mason claims to be entirely truthful.

I believe Ooglie to be a cult leader and at this stage in the game his alleged cop results have been all over the place and too unreliable to be useful at all, and I believe he made up the insane cop as it's been said it's not in any other game. I think someone is one day away from winning, and I see an Ooglie lynch as stopping one cult before it's too late.

Erik's summary actually matches what I said almost perfectly. I don't read him as being a cult leader since he's deferring to Ooglie in some areas, but all in all a reasonable account of what happened last night. I think he is likely to be a cult member with very questionable habits, but I'm after cult leaders as lynching those should prevent future recruitment.

Faliara

Reaction score
Did just about what Alpha said.
Not a mafia or 3p though, I'm a townie as I've mentioned beforehand.
I guess nows as good a time to claim as any due to the fact that we're entering the end game and Alpha's got a point that we're approaching a clutch point

To put it simply, whereas some people are useless unless dead, I'm straight out useless once I claim. I am the Journalist. There's no lie detector in my role whatsoever. I get to pick somebody during the day, visit them at night, and then get a night chat with them. From there, every night I get to write 100 words in a journal that's released to the town upon my death.

AKA I'm useless now unfortunately. The reason I did the lie detector thing was due to the fact that I've been using this as a bit of an investigative role. I would ask for town aligned or no and people would say yes. From there I would say they were wrong and gauge responses. That's why I made my claims as they were. I know freaky is a cult leader because she admitted it to me when cults weren't yet relevant for example.

As for alpha, I pushed a little more than alpha seemed comfortable with and we started a little back and forth as described. After Caff though, I was not too comfortable in trusting since they could've easily told mafia what my tactic was after fooling me. Judging alpha's current behavior and what I noticed though, thats some scummy behavior. You're trying to lunch our cop???????? And saying velz isn't basically confirmed???? And that Oog isn't confirmed when mulb saved him??

Ignoring all this for now though, we should go with the safest bet and just lynch digi. I think Oog made the right decision regarding inspecting velz because otherwise how would one be certain of what the reports are? One way or another though,

Vote digi
A part of me still doesn’t trust you after what happened with Caff, and I’m still pretty sure you are indeed in a cult (especially since 77’s role apparently cannot from a previous game so it’s slightly less trustworthy than I wish it was); but otherwise, your claim seems legitimate, so I’ll put it down as a mistake on your part. There’s also the fact that Oog has claimed Insane Cop to consider, so it’s simple enough to consider the possibility that you defer to his judgement as cop rather than following him as a cult member.

Also, Alpha102 , I can understand where you’re coming from in regards to Oog, but seeing as a) it’s still a cop claim and b) this game mainly bases its roles around previous games, I don’t think voting to lynch Oog is the best option. He might actually be the Insane Cop, and it’s more likely that cults will win alongside either town or mafia since I’m pretty sure how cults in this game works at least similarly to the Red Scare. I’d rather focus on lynching actual mafia right now.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
AKA I'm useless now unfortunately. The reason I did the lie detector thing was due to the fact that I've been using this as a bit of an investigative role. I would ask for town aligned or no and people would say yes. From there I would say they were wrong and gauge responses. That's why I made my claims as they were. I know freaky is a cult leader because she admitted it to me when cults weren't yet relevant for example.
its this im referring to Alpha102

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
All we have is Erik's word on that...then again that's how I figured out Erik and Ooglie's potential connection... Okay I'll pin Freaky and Ooglie down as potential cult leaders then. I'll keep my vote on Ooglie for now since he has a definite connection with Erik. Despite your results on him 77 I believe Erik to be a wild card and untrustworthy.

I would be okay with either of the two lynched. I have a preference for Ooglie since there's more evidence to go off of. I get the stigma with going against any kind of cop but considering Ooglie's results have been inconsistent I believe he's trying to take advantage of the claim to control the town at a very important day. Investigating Velzarat instead of me where he was arguing with me for the entire part where I came back of that last day is what has me the most worried he's not acting with the town's interests.

Faliara

Reaction score
I was sweeping stuff when I realized

To put it simply, whereas some people are useless unless dead, I'm straight out useless once I claim.
AKA I'm useless now unfortunately.
No, no you’re not. If you are the Journalist as you claim, not having a lie detector doesn’t change the fact that you have a night chat. For all you know, you might get some useful insight for the future from someone who had kept quiet about their own opinions the entire time, or get the last words of someone who’s going to die the next day. Night chats are useful. Don’t write that ability off.

Faliara

Reaction score
you know what? i’m voting digi too.

this is it. the true proof. the proof of whether digi is pulling stuff out of her butt or if oog really has the town’s best interests at heart. plus, if i remember correctly, digi’s role, too, is best used when dead, so like me she’s not as much of a loss as other people are.

with that said, Digitalmez , who did you hide behind last night?

Vote Digitalmez

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
several key things i will elaborate on when i get back from work, but should probably mention before alpha gets any more flustered

-77th is full of shit and is maf but we shouldn't lynch him yet
-i'm like 99% sure that fali and alpha are the remaining communists after watching this blitz they cooked up between them, but i will admit that this is based on my first impression and could be entirely wrong
-that does not include freaky, who, to the best of my knowledge, is the communist leader (hence why hk gave her the gun)
-i'm the mason leader ama (yes we're third party, but all recruited members keep their previous ability, as well as their previous win con as a secondary win con, in case the new main one doesn't work out)
-since all recruits with the exception of caff have been town, we have adopted a decidedly pro-town view on the game, since it's in our best interests due to the secondary wincons of our members
-other members may reveal themselves at will

• Informative
Reactions: 77thShad

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
several key things i will elaborate on when i get back from work, but should probably mention before alpha gets any more flustered

-i'm like 99% sure that fali and alpha are the remaining communists after watching this blitz they cooked up between them, but i will admit that this is based on my first impression and could be entirely wrong
-that does not include freaky, who, to the best of my knowledge, is the communist leader (hence why hk gave her the gun)
-i'm the mason leader ama (yes we're third party, but all recruited members keep their previous ability, as well as their previous win con as a secondary win con, in case the new main one doesn't work out)
-since all recruits with the exception of caff have been town, we have adopted a decidedly pro-town view on the game, since it's in our best interests due to the secondary wincons of our members
okay in that case. I honestly didnt know what you guys wanted me to do lmao

erik is mason
I am mason as of last night

everything else I said was the truth

erik5456

Reaction score
Awesome Ender claimed.
Yes I'm part of a cult (the masons)
At this point it's best for the masons since we've lost a single member (who was mafia anyways and lied to us) while the communists have lost 2 members (Sploorky and HK) and they've whiffed a recruitment on me. By which i mean that one cannot be converted to a different cult if they're already a part of one. I learned this firsthand as freaky tried to convert me once I learned her role.

If someone wants a current lineup of things:
Masons are currently 5 members max (depending on last night recruitment) of which all except possibly one are pro-town.
Communists are currently 3 members max (once more depending on recruitment) of which we know nothing at the moment.

No matter the circumstance, lynching Digi should still be #1 priority seeing as to how they're maf since Oog reported such.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
First, I’d like to clarify that my support of town has been consistent since the time I’ve joined this game. My allegiance has always been with town.
Secondly, I’m not part of any cult, which seems unfortunate as it attributes to gathering information and a form of trust between players. Which has me questioning, if Caff was part of a cult and Mafia, could there have been manipulation on that part. My guess there has to be yes, considering the amount of bungled deaths and little to less reasoning for past lynchings. Also, why recruit Caff to The Masons in the first place when Ooglie felt uncomfortable or at least sceptical with his reading of her. Something doesn't seem right there.
Thirdly, last night I hid behind Ender, but my action was unsuccessful.

A few observations that I'd like to address:
  • What is the point of having a Cult Detective or Technician?
At first I thought it was a way for one cult to have the advantage of finding out who the other cult members were, so to ultimately destroy them. However, there aren't many night kills, besides those administered by Mafia. I can only assume that the wincon for either cult leader is the one with the most members, wins. So, what is the purpose of having a Cult Detective that can only investigate who is part of who's cult - only then to be initiated with The Masons.
Another issue that I have is, and I'd like for this to be clarified, 77thShad are you The Cult Cop or Technician. I can't seem to find your role in the archives.
I thought it was suspicious that Erik claimed Lie Detector, given the fact that Danni had already died as one. To summarise:
- Two lie detectors in one game, but Erik has the night ability to have a conversation with someone. Based on the same mechanics as Danni's, he is then able detect whether a statement is false or not.
- From that conversation he has the power to relay information to The Masons, and no one has questioned it?
- And let's not forget the blind trust he had in Caff being town.
Well since we're getting some claims, I'll soft claim too especially since it gets us more info and we can have a definitive list of who's remaining mafia+third party. My role involves a lie detector and visiting someone each night. I get a private chat with them and get to discuss. I can confirm that Oog, Caff, and Ender are all town. Along with this, Freaky is a third party cult leader.

This means that Fali, Hip, And Later are all suspicious right now (if we want to believe 77th that is). If we use this info + the name included in each of velz's reports, then Fali has to be the killer AKA mafia.

Vote faliara
For the past week Erik's done nothing but manipulate Town and the Masons. What's worse is that we're allowing it to happen. I don't trust erik. He's been given too much power, knowledge and information to suit his needs comfortably.
Vote Erik

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought it was suspicious that Erik claimed Lie Detector, given the fact that Danni had already died as one. To summarise:
- Two lie detectors in one game, but Erik has the night ability to have a conversation with someone. Based on the same mechanics as Danni's, he is then able detect whether a statement is false or not.
- From that conversation he has the power to relay information to The Masons, and no one has questioned it?
I wanted to add - Enderfive did you know whether erik5456 was the Journalist or the Lie Detector?
Other questions to Ender:
Did you feel that the information was edited in any way?
Why did you recruit Caff?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
However, given that Ooglie somehow didn't investigate me last night and inspected velz...Ooglie and Erik have been dividing their actions up perfectly. Erik was sent to try to interrogate me, and Ooglie wanted to test his alleged cop claim...A real cop would have investigated me for being a complete unknown since I'm a replacement, not waste an entire night action visiting someone already confirmed.
why would a 'real cop' have investigated you :thinking:
how was testing my sanity a waste of a night action

there was no confirmation whether my result on jivvi was due to me being an insane cop (since digi's innocent result ruled out paranoid) or by the act of a target redirector

target redirector was unlikely in my eyes since why would they have swapped jivvi & some random mafia member that night, but still seeing how all roles from this game have been pulled from previous games and there was no insane cop in existence (at least from what i've looked at) it was still the more possible scenario from the two (although i did believe insane more than redirect), so testing velz who mafia had no reason to swap (especially since erik said that you were hoping i investigated you from your night chat so you were theoretically unaware of my action) confirmed to me that i'm an insane cop and hence digi and whoever i get innocent from now on are mafia

alternatively i could have investigated you, got innocent presumably and still have no idea whether that was a truthful result or a result from insanity and have no confirmation for the rest of the nights (although i assume im dead tonight, and so all town would have is that i got mafia on jivvi and innocent on digi & yourself and no confirmation on what to do with the information)

or atleast that was my logic

----
Both Ooglie and Erik are playing from the perspective of what's best for them, not what's best for the town. Erik in particular framed our conversation as a 'I win no matter what you choose', and that screams cult.
how am i playing from that perspective
also how did erik's conversation sound like that

----
I still trust Oog’s cop claim to some extent, so I don’t think he went and converted anyone, just took a chance; and yet, the fact that he still felt the need to test it on Velz is a very good point, and is... The more I think about it, it really is odd.
see above! also thank you even though you're a filthy communist scum (although i do believe you're more town than yesterday i'll say why when i'm done with responding to all thesw quotes)

----
Speaking of Oog, he investigated Digi once and said here she came up as town; considering Oog presumably is an Insane Cop, that means Digi might be mafia. But she claims to be a Town Ghoul as well, and if I remember correctly, it’s been mentioned at some point that in its original game it would come up as its opposite alignment in cop investigations. That’s another minefield we’ve kind of been ignoring for a while, and should put into more consideration.
uhhh i don't remember this ever being mentioned but i haven't particularly looked at the role in it's original game so i'll do that now:

ok so from pirates vs cowboys final role description is:
'The road to ruin[Ghoul, hides behind one person each night]'
that doesn't say anything anything about alignment swapping on cop reports but Alpha102 you were priz's cohost (i think) so i don't know if you remember (even though you might LIE to help your mafia buddo)

----
Ooglie101 , in regards to how Alphy shouldn’t be getting the number of her rolls, I apparently should only be able to kill if I die in the day or something as well, so I consider it believable that our hosts did indeed alter some of the roles from their original ability. It’s not impossible.
in my mind the alterations to your role (admittedly i thought it was just daykills + lynches this game but apparently nightkills are included too) are from fog's interpretation of priz's role (along with jivvi being fog's interpretation of gmk's vampire role) whereas pharmacist is literally his own role so i don't see why he would suddenly handle it differently

----
And since we're five days in...somebody is close to a majority. We need to figure out the most likely cult leader and lynch them today, hopefully that disables recruitment if I remember my cult mechanics correctly.
how handy freaky is the most likely cult leader then (although getting freaky lynched is probably my primary wincon (simply to have strongest cult at end of game), i think this is a (confusing not exactly mathematical!) mylo right now so i'd rather lynch a potential mafia)

as for why freaky is most likely:
-freaky tried to convert erik (already a mason) and as a result erik was told freaky was the cult leader (so thats confirmed in my eyes)
-hk (communist) gave gun for literally 0 good reason to freaky (communist leader)

as for why i am less likely:
-why would i fake claim cop for 0 good reason and put myself in spotlight just to get jivvi lynched (who was not even a communist)

----
He's also been calling the shots when it comes to voting as well as telling people who to shoot.
what how
i literally wanted you lynched yesterday
nobody listened and hk was lynched

and shooting fali made literally the most sense but since she's freaky's communist disciple of course freaky wouldn't shoot!

----
That's an unusual way of doing it.

Some games have had cults as their own independent factions that win at the expense of other factions. Infact I think that's usually how it works.

Considering it's better to not take any chances, I'm going to act as if it's the latter, if only to prevent a 'gotcha' style of win.
the mafia chooses to try and lynch town members within a cult under the guise of 'its so they dont win!!!' to allow the mafia themselves to win how classic

----
To put it simply, whereas some people are useless unless dead, I'm straight out useless once I claim. I am the Journalist. There's no lie detector in my role whatsoever. I get to pick somebody during the day, visit them at night, and then get a night chat with them. From there, every night I get to write 100 words in a journal that's released to the town upon my death.
btw erik has been claiming journalist since when i was converted so i think it's very likely (also he argued that caff should have actually claimed mafia within the mason chat when she was recruited and that it was stupid that she didn't, so given that erik didn't do that himself if he is supposedly mafia i do think he is actually town (also general behaviour))

----
n1: aqua no cult
n2: caff mason
n3: ender mason
n4: digi no cult
n5: erik no cult
why are you spreading these lies (literally i have no idea i'll get to this after responding to quotes and stuff since idk if anyone's said it yet already either)

----
I believe Ooglie to be a cult leader and at this stage in the game his alleged cop results have been all over the place and too unreliable to be useful at all, and I believe he made up the insane cop as it's been said it's not in any other game.
again if i was cult leader why would i
a) claim cop
b) make up stupid results
c) be the one who was the first to say that no insane cop had been in any other game, and then proceed to go and say i'm probably an insane cop (which still makes no sense unless i'm missing a game but i swear it's 99% gonna be that the 'mad information agent' from scp was interpreted as 'insane cop' when its actually a paranoid cop)

like IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

'you did this stuff so you could use this argument'

i mean i'll hit you again btw but also i think the benefits of being able to use this argument do not outweigh the many risks that came with supposedly fake claiming cop as cult leader for 0 reason

----
I'll keep my vote on Ooglie for now since he has a definite connection with Erik
yes we're cult members i still have no idea why you're calling me a cult leader

----

i'll respond to everything 1 by 1

a) yeah
b) fali definitely likely, alpha makes sense but i haven't really thought of who their new member is
c) ya
d) ya
e) ya
f) hi its me

----
okay in that case. I honestly didnt know what you guys wanted me to do lmao

erik is mason
I am mason as of last night

everything else I said was the truth
lies and slander

----
Also, why recruit Caff to The Masons in the first place when Ooglie felt uncomfortable or at least sceptical with his reading of her. Something doesn't seem right there.
mood but ender doesn't tell us who he's going to recruit

also if anyone is wondering for all the times i said 'remaining mafia are probably alpha, fali, digi and/or caff as a fourth possibility' yesterday i was really meaning 'alpha fali digi and caff' but obviously i also had to worry about keeping cult members alive but yeah i was pretty sure caff was mafia the entire time even though she claimed town in mason chat the night before (btw she claimed soothsayer if anyone is interested)

----
So, what is the purpose of having a Cult Detective that can only investigate who is part of who's cult - only then to be initiated with The Masons.
since he is a filthy liar in both role and the fact he was supposedly recruited into masons last night

----
Another issue that I have is, and I'd like for this to be clarified, 77thShad are you The Cult Cop or Technician. I can't seem to find your role in the archives.
technician from anvil base iirc

----
- And let's not forget the blind trust he had in Caff being town.
he already admitted to be lying about lie detector and being journalist

on the erik front i'll say this:
i have no idea why he claimed lie detector night chat thing and then proceeded to clear ender me and caff as town when we were under no suspicion at the time and he was under no pressure to claim
it's literally just MADE A MESS which is minorly frustrating but i still vibe him as town and it wasnt really a mafia thing to do, more of an eager cult member but yeah

----

i'll make a separate post on why i maybe think fali could possibly be town (but still have doubts) and why 77's thing is weird and how i am so conflicted in my reads right now since NOTHING IS ADDING UP IN MY HEAD

(also Nottykitten are you happy i was originally gonna just mass multiquote but i decided to format it nicely like you told me to last game/whatever game it was <3)

Faliara

Reaction score
Digitalmez Though I understand the distrust that has brewed up towards Erik (believe me, I’m still really tempted to believe he’s mafia myself), with what has been provided about Erik’s role thus far makes a lot of sense, so no, I’m not going to push for his lynch. Just a Journalist who handled things... Not as ideally as would be nice.

with that said, for the same reason i didn’t want to lynch hk, i’d rather not lynch people on the basis of cults not working in our best interest. yeah, their presences mess things up, but i honestly do not want to bother focusing on lynching third parties rather than trying to lynch mafia, who would, i assume, do their damn best to divert attention from them to the nearest target available, and third parties tend to be easier targets when a suspicious-looking town member is not available. remember sploorky in republic? he was trying to get town to lynch danni, a third party immediately since it was far into the game and his win condition contrasted ours. sploork had a point, but sploork was also mafia trying to get us to kill a threat to them.

with that said, Alpha102 i’m sorry but with the reasoning above i can’t agree with you on this point.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
let's go STRAIGHT AT IT

why fali is probably a communist:
- shooting fali made the most sense yesterday (tests claim, still results in another kill if claim is truthful) yet freaky decides to take a shot in the dark at caff who was really not even a potential candidate
- freaky would have done this since the communist numbers are already low and losing another communist would be slightly unrecoverable
- thus fali is probably a communist!

why fali could possibly be town (under the assumption she is a communist):
- given the significantly less amount of players in freaky's cult (sploorky dead, hk dead (i guess he wasnt at the time but he was still third party), failed recruitment on erik) she was under a safe position to claim mafia to freaky and then freaky could base win condition around that (win alongside mafia)
- if claiming mafia, would have told freaky the rest of the mafia to recruit (i mean i did literally say earlier in the game that people should have learned to not claim mafia/give list of mafia to third parties but cults are a different situation!)
- instead, freaky shoots caff who was actually mafia and therefore lowering the mafias chance of winning (who supposedly freaky would be trying to win alongside)
- could have easily said mad gunwoman did not work when being shot (in the original game there were no daykills so it specifically said lynched so could have drawn on from this)
- wants to lynch digi today who is almost definitely mafia based on report

why fali could possibly be mafia (same assumption):
- neither hk nor fali had claimed in communist cult yet, and so fali was still reluctant to claim to a possible town who would choose secondary wincon over primary and so nothing happened
- when hk revealed himself as fence and gave gun to freaky yesterday, fali knew that freaky would not shoot her and therefore was completely safe to make a fake claim now that hk was on the brink of being lynched, or even if hk survived he could have only given guns to communists from now on who would not shoot fali and so she was safe

---

why we thought (in mason chat, we had a plan to get him to reveal entire list and then reveal ourselves as masons after) 77 was lying about his claim yesterday:
- caff was a mafia mason
- caff could have easily told mafia in night chat who the masons were
- 77 could have easily faked a cult cop claim around this
- leaving the names blank yesterday threw extra suspicion since caff would not have known which of me and erik were existent as masons night 2 and 3 and so by giving an excuse of not wanting to possibly reveal a town cult, maintained cover while not being under suspicion

what pressuring him today has shown:
- he is not a cult cop since those reports are very wrong
- he is probably mafia since he's lying about being recruited last night / he was recruited by communists and is trying to make masons look as suspicious as possible

why he may possibly not actually be mafia:
- why would he say caff was recruited n2 which he would know is wrong if caff claimed to him in mafia chat

either way the whole 77 situation is very fishy i don't know what to think other than he's a filthy liar who can't be trusted

----

why im having a slight minor hiccup in my faith of erik:
- journalist is unprovable until death (well i guess this applies to literally most roles ever) and mafia messenger roles have existed before
- i dont think hes actually proven visited anyone? all i know is he talked with aqua n3 who died the next morning so couldnt confirm, caff n4 who was mafia and didnt comment on it at all, alpha n5 who im pretty certain is mafia and so would lie about it
- ive told masons who i'm going to investigate each night and so if he is mafia he could have fed information back to a mafia redirector role who messed with my reports if i am actually a sane cop to paint jivvi as mafia so when he flipped town i would be lynched (but i survived thanks btw), and then under the assumption i was insane paint digi as mafia by giving an innocent report, paint velz as innocent (since essentially confirmed by claim) therefore confirming i'm insane and then trying to get digi lynched

why i still think erik is probably town:
- alpha and digi are trying to lynch/threw major suspicion which could be bussing but it doesn't feel like it?
- consistent journalist claim in mason chat
- general behaviour
- there was no reason for that tragic lie detector mess yesterday if mafia (it just threw major suspicion on himself)
- this would be a pretty extravagant plan

----

but yeah i believe in being completely honest even though i'm a mason so my faith should be mostly in the cult but i choose my town win as well! so those are all of my thoughts and feelings have fun

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ooglie101 I would never use the fact I hosted a game to take advantage of possible mechanics surrounding any roles I've created. It would be unfair to everyone else still in the game since I'm the only one that could truly know how the role was supposed to be designed. Yes I did comment on the ghoul when Faliara brought it up earlier, but I wasn't the one making the mechanical claim and I hadn't fully realized how I designed the role at the time.

That all could be rendered moot since Fog could have changed things, but I'm not going to get involved in the ghoul discussion. It would be different if there was evidence in the game itself where I could get into a debate over (Like the Pharmacist), but I'm not going to rely on role mechanics only I and Prizyms could truly know.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There are four masons in the game (Ooglie, Ender, Erik, 77) and for anyone that's able to count, not lynching a mason means the game is over the following day.

Considering Ender outed himself as the mason leader, I'm voting purely to stall a win condition as I still don't believe they truly win with the town.

unvote
vote ender

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
There are four masons in the game (Ooglie, Ender, Erik, 77) and for anyone that's able to count, not lynching a mason means the game is over the following day.

Considering Ender outed himself as the mason leader, I'm voting purely to stall a win condition as I still don't believe they truly win with the town.

unvote
vote ender
77 is NOT A MASON he is a garbage man and also a liar

also wincon is to be strongest cult by end of game

by end of game = can win with town (more like have to win with town/mafia)
strongest cult = simply have to outnumber remaining cult not be comprised of half or more of remaining players

= we don't win tomorrow unless all remaining 2-3 mafia die today and overnight by some magical powers and in that case we win with town

of course, you are mafia so you simply want to mislynch today and win so this is for the goodness of others!