The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

I think this is probably an error on Fog's part but previously when I was the tracker dog the list I received would be a list of living players, and Dess certainly isn't living (if the killer is also dead the killer's name would be revealed)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Mulb nice save there last night. Good last second mafia lynch btw. It confirms 2 important things:
1. Ooglie isn't mafia, But a paranoid cop which is rip in rip
2. Gator isn't mafia
You. Just to be sure, remind me to remind you to change your vote when you've decided on who to vote for
Well this says enough for me to say that oog is near 100% confirmed. Not quite sure what is going on with his cop ability, but it would be good for us to figure that out.

You got jivvi mafia, he was town, you got aqua inconclusive, he was third party. In my mind that means you get the opposite report and you cant see third parties for some reason. As you said
hi i investigated digi and got town

i mean, in my mind that would mean EVIL but given that i'm 100% not a sane cop (unless my action last last night was redirected) it means that either all my reports are the wrong way round (aka digi is evil) or my reports are 50/50 right/wrong (aka digi could be either)
I think the first option, meaning digi is mafia, the second is possible but that would just make your role 100% useless. I think this is enough to have digi defend herself (and possibly claim or?).

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You. Just to be sure, remind me to remind you to change your vote when you've decided on who to vote for
yeah i thought so
i guess this is the day you're either gonna be proven or not!
i have 0 idea why mafia aren't killing you tbh, if you are doctor atleast
just avoid saying the d-e-a-t-[] word incase that role did come over from tavern arcana and they're trying to kill you like that

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You got jivvi mafia, he was town, you got aqua inconclusive, he was third party. In my mind that means you get the opposite report and you cant see third parties for some reason.
This isn't as simple as it sounds. What I know from the Vampire role is that upon investigation the reading would come back as Mafia, even as the player starts off as town. GmK tweaked the role by allying it with Town, even though traditionally its aligned with Mafia.

In this time I feel that it's more than appropriate for me to reveal my role. I'm the Ghoul. I'm allowed to hide behind one person each night. So far, Roob and I have hidden behind:
N1: Notty (Roob's choice)

My choices for picking these two were based on their inactivity or lack of insight.
N2: FreakyCupcake
N3: hipman500
I don't recall this type of thing happening in my experience of Mafia, but I hope my ability doesn't conflict with Oogs investigation as it's unclear about which cop role he is.

At this point I need to catch up on the last few pages and reread past posts. If anyone has any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them later in the day.

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
You start the game as a Vanilla townie, upon being nightkilled you are resurrected as a Vampire. Once you become a vampire you may kill a player of your choice every other night.
Perhaps the vampire role had that mechanic last time, but from this description it does not look that way at all.

Digi does it say hiding only shields you from kills or?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also, the Ghoul seems to be from Trouble in the West, which Rune was already from. While it is possible (see jivvi/unu iirc), its tricky. More importantly, you were the Ghoul in that game, which makes me question this claim greatly. Also, there is already a role you played in the game, but im not sure if that is relevant.

Anyway, for now ill vote you. I hope this also gets the activity back on track.

vote digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, the Ghoul seems to be from Trouble in the West, which Rune was already from. While it is possible (see jivvi/unu iirc), its tricky. More importantly, you were the Ghoul in that game, which makes me question this claim greatly. Also, there is already a role you played in the game, but im not sure if that is relevant.

Anyway, for now ill vote you. I hope this also gets the activity back on track.

vote digi
It wasn’t necessarily my role to begin with. When I replaced Roob, I couldn’t believe that I was given a role that I once played.

And yes, there is a likely chance that the roles could of been tweaked, but I too was given the same description with the added information that upon investigation the reading would relate to Mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
this has to be the quickest face-heel turn i've seen in mafia
Not really. Also, im still not sure about digi (hence im still voting her). What I meant was that her posts seem sincere, but I still dont trust her whole situation. In addition this is one of the few if not only lead, besides vibes.

Digi i still want to know who you find suspicious.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You seem legit,

Who do you find suspicious?
This post is in no way a tit-for-tat view, but at this point I don't trust you. The reason I find you suspicious is due to your actions that took place yesterday.
Well im torn since I kinda trusted oog, but i guess lynching him is the way to go, esp with this little time left.
---
anyhow, vote oog
Your decision to condemn Ooglie, who claimed to be a cop and wasn't countered, had me questioning your lack of reason. You trusted Ooglie's claim but decided to want to lynch him anyway? The only reliable source for town to detect who Mafia could be or at least start a discussion was someone you were willing to vote for. I found that to be highly scum-like. I'd like to know, with more clarification, why you wanted to vote for Ooglie.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
This post is in no way a tit-for-tat view, but at this point I don't trust you. The reason I find you suspicious is due to your actions that took place yesterday.

Your decision to condemn Ooglie, who claimed to be a cop and wasn't countered, had me questioning your lack of reason. You trusted Ooglie's claim but decided to want to lynch him anyway? The only reliable source for town to detect who Mafia could be or at least start a discussion was someone you were willing to vote for. I found that to be highly scum-like. I'd like to know, with more clarification, why you wanted to vote for Ooglie.
Its quite simple actually, no lynching at this point is out of the question. So then who did I find most suspicious? Before I was learning towards trusting oog over jivvi (mostly vibes) , which is what I meant with that I kinda trusted oog. When jivvi flipped town, I felt oog's cop claim lost most if not all of its credibility. With the little time left he was the most prominent lynch target. It's kinda hard to have a better justification if the game is so inactive as it is right now. I'd love to be able to make a better judgment.

Now i think about it im more interested in knowing why nobody besides later, oog, and I was even bothered to vote.

Reactions: digi