Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
35 Mins till deadline
Votecount:
Digitalmez (1) Ooglie101
Ooglie101 (2) Lator_Gator, HKCaper

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch
If a majority is not reached the player with the highest votes will be executed​

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
also who has an idea for a lynch target other than me when jivvi flips MAFIA
i vote digi since i think they were overly suspicious of my cop claim so i'll just

vote Digitalmez
You’re voting for me because I was suspicious of your investigations? Which in this case I had every right to be! You read Jivvi as Mafia and when he claimed to be the Town Vampire it made sense that you’d get that reading. I was going to defend his role, but unfortunately most decisions were made when I was asleep.
I’ve been nothing but supportive of Town since the moment I entered this game. Yes, I was suspicious of your readings, but that doesn’t mean I thought of you as Mafia.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You’re voting for me because I was suspicious of your investigations? Which in this case I had every right to be! You read Jivvi as Mafia and when he claimed to be the Town Vampire it made sense that you’d get that reading. I was going to defend his role, but unfortunately most decisions were made when I was asleep.
I’ve been nothing but supportive of Town since the moment I entered this game. Yes, I was suspicious of your readings, but that doesn’t mean I thought of you as Mafia.
i mean that + vibes:tm:

and why would jivvi being town vampire => i'd get a mafia reading since the role description indicates nothing like that, and neither the role itself in bloody masquerade

i mean im dead in 7 minutes anyway :wave:

i'd be willing to lynch dess tho!
*begs to stay alive*

unvote
vote Dess

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
By the way, I still don’t think you’re guilty of being anything sinister. I believe your Cop claim!
On another note I have to agree with you, the set up of this game is, to put it nicely, wacky.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
??? THE FENCE ASKED ME TO VOTE VELZ IF IM MAFIA

GUESS WHAT DUDE IM DEAD IN 3 MINUTES ANYWAY FEEL FREE TO WATCH ME FLIP TOWN

WELL I CAST FENCE SUSPICION ON ANYONE HERE RECENTLY

GOODBYE EVERYONE

also fence ur garbage for being silent past like 1000 years

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final votecount

Dess - Ooglie101, Lator_Gator (2/7)
Ooglie101 - HKCaper (1/7)
Du. Du. Du. Another one bites the dust.

Music blasts through the room while the hosts jam out to some Queen on the stage. Dess is pushed forward by the rest, the noose pulled around their neck. They dramatically resist, tugging and pushing and screaming. They really love this game, and really want to stay. They're crying. They're begging. They don't want to go. *regenerates*

But they go. They're pushed off, they die, and an ID card flutters to the ground.

Once per game can kill a player and turn them into a ‘pie’ - this hides death message but you must deliver the 'Pie' to another player (can't be Mafia) - if this player chooses to eat the pie they gain the ability of the dead player.

Your memory becomes a little clearer.

It is now night 4. Deadline at 22:00 BST on 26th July.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The lights turn on. Everyone looks around them in anticipation, expecting another of their friends to be brutally murdered somehow. Perhaps a torn off limb or two, or a blood soaked chair, or a skin-shaved skull fixed in a permanent scream.

But no, everyone was alive and well today. How about that.

Nobody died last night.

It is now Day 4.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.

erik5456

Reaction score
Mulb nice save there last night. Good last second mafia lynch btw. It confirms 2 important things:
1. Ooglie isn't mafia, But a paranoid cop which is rip in rip
2. Gator isn't mafia

I'm at work right now so I cant go through all the posts right now, but can someone check what lynches dess did/didn't push for?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hi i investigated digi and got town

i mean, in my mind that would mean EVIL but given that i'm 100% not a sane cop (unless my action last last night was redirected) it means that either all my reports are the wrong way round (aka digi is evil) or my reports are 50/50 right/wrong (aka digi could be either)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Mulb nice save there last night. Good last second mafia lynch btw. It confirms 2 important things:
1. Ooglie isn't mafia, But a paranoid cop which is rip in rip
2. Gator isn't mafia

I'm at work right now so I cant go through all the posts right now, but can someone check what lynches dess did/didn't push for?
I might be missing something but how are either of those confirmed?

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
You sniff the corpse of Aqua and deduce that the killer is among the following people:

Faliara
Enderfive
FreakyCupcake
HKCaper
Later_Gator
Dess

Reactions: digi

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Velzerat i might be stupid but i cant figure out your actions

night 1 you chose unu
night 2 you chose notty
night 3 you chose ???
night 4 you chose aqua

since i can only find the lists for unu, notty and aqua

also i assume dess was responsible for covering up comp's role
who received the pie!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
since this sometimes confuses me
sane cop = normal reports
paranoid cop = always guilty reports
naive cop = always town reports
insane cop = town reports -> guilty reports , guilty reports -> town reports
lazy cop = delayed report

i'm pretty sure i just re-went through all of the previous cop roles and theres only been paranoid, naive, and lazy
this means my reports could either be all mafia, all town, or one night late
obviously, I AM NONE OF THESE

this either means:
a) im missing an insane cop role (scp there was a 'mad information agent' but they were paranoid, not insane)
b) foggy changed a role's sanity (i will be very annoyed </3)
c) theres some sort of redirection role (so swapped jivvi with a mafia last last night, but i dont see why they would do that)

so i don't even know what to do with the information that digi appeared town

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Well, couldn't you still be insane though? You were blocked n1; your n2 report came back inconclusive; and Jivvi came back mafia on n3 but was actually town.
all roles from this game are/are based on previous games though, and there are no cops from previous games that are insane (unless i missed it in which woops)