The Bunker

TheMFreak

Reaction score
So I'v already shown this to a lot of people, but I figured I'd toss together a few screenshots for those who haven't seen it. The Bunker came about as a result of my preference for working on interiors.
I wanted to build something that was deceivingly large. From the outside all you see is a small, admittedly simply looking entrance, but once you've descended down the stairs you will find multiple stretched of hallways, a bar, a store, a cafe, multiple housing units, a small farm, an entire abandoned hallway with a hidden entrance, and a handful of other rooms and locations.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I've seen your progress on this and I'm impressed with it. I think that you should still consider this as part of an AoD Map submission once you feel that you're finally finished with it.

TheMFreak

Reaction score
I'm not sure why it too me so long to do this, but the bunker can now be reached in the plots world via

/warp Bunker

Spencer75

Reaction score
My plot is right behind yours, so I had a wander around it while taking a break from building on mine. I love the fallout atmosphere both on the surface and in the bunker. I've tried making shelters in the past but they've never turned out as good as this. Great work! :D