The Bloody Masquerade Ball - Info / Rules / Signups [TKG RPLCMTS]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
All role PMs and all secret rooms are prepared, now all we need are some more people wishing to play in this masquerade extravaganza!
"Secret rooms"

What?
By "secret rooms" he means the mafia chat, the dead people's club and any other such chats the game might have (idk, cults and masons and stuff are possible as well), as timdood already said.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
SIGN ME UP
I have already played at least 2 games of Forum Mafia (no matter if here or in another community) before: YES

I do believe I played the first two Forum Mafia games from Alpha, and another after a while hosted from Alpha, as well... So, yes indeed. I am ready.
Oh my. I am looking forward to seeing you play \o/

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Gmk, just wondering, would the 'crazy' roles be in even if all of the excess slots aren't filled? Like, there are only two of them filled right now, would that just make two extra vanilla townies or would they take to of the fancy roles?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Gmk, just wondering, would the 'crazy' roles be in even if all of the excess slots aren't filled? Like, there are only two of them filled right now, would that just make two extra vanilla townies or would they take to of the fancy roles?
Can't really talk about that, sorry.

Also: "Crazy" is a very broad term when it comes to Mafia, most roles must still be balanced within the gameplay, so you can never go totally crazy.

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie
Reaction score
Tagging some more former players so they know that this is happening:

@UltimateBudgie
Oh god... don't tempt me!

I've been eyeing this sexy thing, with it's sexy theme and sexy setup and sexy reserved spot for aussies the whole time...

But I'm scared I can't commit :( And I don't want to be 'that guy' that quits half-way and ruins the game D: