The Bloody Masquerade Ball - Info / Rules / Signups [TKG RPLCMTS]

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised actually that @cooliorules hasn't signed up yet. If you don't want to, sorry, but I'm just wondering if you simply missed it.
TIL: Aussies loudly request better sign up times. We offer a system with reserved spots for them. Aussies don't sign up. ^^

[notice]Change: Game will start at DAYTIME (with a fixed deadline), the night start was a mistake I forgot to change in time[/notice]

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
TIL: Aussies loudly request better sign up times. We offer a system with reserved spots for them. Aussies don't sign up. ^^

[notice]Change: Game will start at DAYTIME (with a fixed deadline), the night start was a mistake I forgot to change in time[/notice]
Not even just Australians ;3
But yeah, I've been considering it.

@endersteve5 so you see my reply.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
(I was going to edit but I can't oh my gosh)
What I mean is I've considered it, and I want to but I'm a bit iffy. I know I've always pushed for this, but I'm not the ONLY one who it would benefit.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
SIGN ME UP
I have already played at least 2 games of Forum Mafia (no matter if here or in another community) before: YES
Reserved Spots for Australians/NEW ZEALANDERS please c:

Im hoping dear god I'm not anti-town this time, Ive been evil 75% of the time Ive played :c
Maybe it's because you're so good at being a manipulative, back stabbing so-and-so. Yeah, that's right, I said it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Swate and HypeBurst

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
All role PMs and all secret rooms are prepared, now all we need are some more people wishing to play in this masquerade extravaganza!
Must reisist urge.....to sign....up......GAH.
GmK, if you promise that I'll still be able to play in Alpha's beginner level game, I'll sign up as a replacement, or if you're in desperate need of an extra player. :confused: