The Black Market

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today I'm pleased to announce the opening of a brand new group of NPC stalls in the PvP zone. You can find these excellent and *cough* fully licensed merchants *cough* at the coordinates X=0, Z=1800. After all, who wouldn't trust a band of blood thirsty thieves and brigandes to deliver quality items in a risk free environment!

Voila! Welcome to the Black Market! Your one key destination for all the cheapest and top quality PvP goods in all of Elysium.

A few notes about these stalls
  1. The area directly around these stalls has been given pve protection so you can not kill anyone who is in the process of trading goods. After all we wouldn't want to upset the shady theives working there! There is a good chance they may run off at the slightest hint of a fight.
  2. Whilst the stalls are protected from pve, once outside this area pvp rules immediately apply.
  3. This market will be subject to change as with all other stalls around the server, if you find an abusable trade, let me know either in-game or via pm.
I hope you enjoy the new trading possibilities now open to you, have a great day but always remember to watch your back! You never know when the next thing you see is your last!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Question, or merely a confirmation.

If I were chasen by Raxo, that were trying to kill me, and I then ran into the black market for safeness. would it then be legal to do /spawn?

The only reason I wanted to confirm this are that it would be illegal to do /spawn to escape in the PvP zone.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score

If I were chasen by Raxo, that were trying to kill me, and I then ran into the black market for safeness. would it then be legal to do /spawn?

The only reason I wanted to confirm this are that it would be illegal to do /spawn to escape in the PvP zone.
What? Evading fights is specifically allowed, so long as you don't log off to do it. /spawn should be completely legal in the pvp zone, including during fights.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

What? Evading fights is specifically allowed, so long as you don't log off to do it. /spawn should be completely legal in the pvp zone, including during fights.
:3

Well using /spawn, when being attacked is illegal. IDK about Black Marked small PvE zone. I think PvE rules applies inside of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Using /spawn to get out of a fight in the PvP zone when still in the PvP zone is definately NOT legal, just as it is illegal inside dungeons.

Any other way of getting out, except logging out ofc, are legal.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
During the meeting, it was proclaimed that using /spawn inside of that zone should NOT occur. Anyways, nice job Oak!
*puts all bought stuff in enderchest*
*runs out of PvP zone with enderppearls + invisibility potions*
There is still ways to escape from this zone XD
oh! that was your enderchest right at the boundary of the protection? too bad its gone now :)

Henry

Reaction score

What about buyspawn?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
What about buyspawn?
It was annouced at the meeting that both /spawn and /buyspawn are not permitted for use in that region so please refrain from doing so.
I was there just before the meeting, and /spawn, and probably /buyspawn, are disabled there. Just outside back in the pvp area it works though. (This solves what I was wondering about \o/ )

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Hmm, I wont be one of the people waiting on the edge of the PvP zone.
I'll be one of the invisible people who sneak in, make some black market trades, and sneak out never seen.
Or maybe Raxo and I could sneak in together and snipe all the PvPers whilst invisible.

Reactions: Oak Milk

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score

Using /spawn to get out of a fight in the PvP zone when still in the PvP zone is definately NOT legal, just as it is illegal inside dungeons.

1. Evading a fight is allowed.

5.1. This means that you may walk into the PvE zone to protect yourself from going to die.

5.1.1. Any evasion needs to be happening while being logged on.

5.2. This does not mean you may log off to protect yourself from going to die.
Idk when that decision was ever made, but you're gonna have to update those rules then.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

1. Evading a fight is allowed.

5.1. This means that you may walk into the PvE zone to protect yourself from going to die.

5.1.1. Any evasion needs to be happening while being logged on.

5.2. This does not mean you may log off to protect yourself from going to die.
Idk when that decision was ever made, but you're gonna have to update those rules then.
This have been said countless of times, You would have to pm superstein or sploorky for any change in the rules here.

If you want to discuss more about it I suggest taking it up with the directors.