The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
At this moment in time (my opinion may change), I am happy for an 'Aqua' or a 'OOT' lynch
I highly doubt Ender would make it so that Aqua = Mafia

1) it'd be unfair/bias in role assignment

2) it'd be unfair on the person called Aqua an the rest of the mafia team since people were saying they were gonna lynch aqua day 0 so it'd suck to be called Aqua, get lynched because we don't know about the name mechanic and lose a mafia team member

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a few things I would like to discuss, that we might be able to get some useful information from.

The first thing is, do we now assume that all lynches will work the same as it did last day?
My answer to that is yes.

Do we assume that all kills done by mafia do also work as the lynches?
My answer to that is probably, wil lcome back to it in next point. (also im so sorry about the nameclaim, all hail the people who stopped me from getting people to claim their names, might be a good indiciation of whos town sided though!)

Do we assume that by default, roles actions work the same as lynches?
It seems to be to be that way, it would be weird if they did not, especially concidering that it was stated in inffys role, that it did not work that way for him.

Infected_alien8_ I would really apreaciate if we could get a general conceus on this as soon as possible.

Second thing.
From the lynches tonight, I think Mafia actually wanted to kill inffy and oog. I think they did not have any inffy on other names, and just lynched inffy and oog in hope that it would kill the actual players. They would make sense to kill from my POV.
Any other readings on mafia kills would be appreciated though.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
But yeah why a One One Two lynch?
probably because im one one two and people still want me dead, sadly.

Also, because I will stay honest with village, I am still third party no wincondition.

I did not take the spot of Inffy or moog in the night. My go to was actually nottykitten, so, maybe I get their role if they die? doubt it though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There is a few things I would like to discuss, that we might be able to get some useful information from.

The first thing is, do we now assume that all lynches will work the same as it did last day?
My answer to that is yes.
Probably, I can't think of any reason as to why it'd just be that one day alone.

Do we assume that all kills done by mafia do also work as the lynches?
My answer to that is probably, wil lcome back to it in next point. (also im so sorry about the nameclaim, all hail the people who stopped me from getting people to claim their names, might be a good indiciation of whos town sided though!)
No idea.

Do we assume that by default, roles actions work the same as lynches?
It seems to be to be that way, it would be weird if they did not, especially concidering that it was stated in inffys role, that it did not work that way for him.
I'm assuming that most, if not all, do, since, like you said, Ender specified to me that it didn't do that for me, so if it was default for it to be that way then it wouldn't make sense for him to say that.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
(god i hate multiquote so much so i'll refer to them as quote a, b and c)

a) possibility of mafia watcher exists so BE WEARY DOCTOR

b) THIS SEEMS WAY TOO TOWN OP AND CONVENIENT THAT DESS DIED

c) why would you receive this report???
I agree to this, but my point about, assuming inffy didnt cook it all up in the night, and part of is it true, we should be able to confirm if inffy is town sided doc.

And if inffy is town sided doc, I dont see ihm lying about the rest.

Agree?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree to this, but my point about, assuming inffy didnt cook it all up in the night, and part of is it true, we should be able to confirm if inffy is town sided doc.

And if inffy is town sided doc, I dont see ihm lying about the rest.

Agree?
I don't know this could all be a mafia scheme in order to trick us all. I would be grateful if the 'Watcher' role or whatever it was could confirm that this mysterious 'Lie Detector' Inn does in fact exist