The Bastard Game: Day 5

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final votecount of Day 0:

Danni122112 (11) - One one two, TheWeakGuy48_, Fog, Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Notme, hipman500, Ooglie101, Nottykitten, Aqua, Dess
Aqua (2) - Oak63, Danni122112
Arelic (1) - HKCaper
Infected_alien8_ (1) - Unusual_Dood

Aqua has been lynched! He was Danni122112, the Town Profiler.

May visit one player every night to learn if they kill someone during that night.

Wins when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.

It is now Night 1. All power roles, please send your actions. Deadline is set to Tuesday, 13 February, 8 PM GMT.

In other news, Jivvi has replaced HarmakAnna.

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night 1 has ended!

TheWeakGuy48_ has been killed! He was Infected_alien8_, the Town Mayor.

May doublevote once per game.

Wins when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.

Dess has been killed! He was Ooglie101, the Third Party Gambler.

Starts with 300$. May bet some money on a player dying during that night or on the following day. May bet twice every night, once for that night and once for the following day. If the bet wins, the money is returned along with the winnings. If the bet loses, the money is lost.

Wins when he has 1000$.

Day 1 has begun! With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 9 votes to No Lynch. Deadline is set to Tuesday, 20 February, 8 PM GMT.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm now suspicious about Inffy being Mafia, due to the fact that I would say if Inf wasn't killed D0/N1 that he would be mafia, but if it is the case that the roles are all jumbled around then perhaps him trying to kill himself would create the perfect cover! Also because if this game has any accuracy i suppose i should

Vote Aqua

this is due to the fact that Aqua is a fuckwad and quite honestly if he is not portrayed as Mafia this game I would be very disappointed in Ender.

In other news, I have the idea in my head that Unu is able to vote for the player instead of the character hence why his vote was separated on the votes for Danni yesterday?

• Haha

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
But uhm sad news for whomever is my doppelganger. I've received a note during the night that told me Nottykitten is going to die of poison so good luck with that whomever is me.

Also dess's (oogs) death makes it so that Unu's list is wrong

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Tbh whomever is the poisoned me should probs atleast claim their name so we know whose going to die at the end of the day

Unless it's actually me whose poisoned but I assume not since that's not my name :thinking:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
How does that make Danni a filthy liar?
gambler = third party
SK = SK
poisoner (one that targetted notty) = random bad third party

unless poisoner is also mafia, there is no room for a mimic on that list :eyes:
(i mean im 95% sure unus list is just made up but ITS FUN TO SPECULATE
and i believe dannis claim anyway)

• Agree

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm now suspicious about Inffy being Mafia, due to the fact that I would say if Inf wasn't killed D0/N1 that he would be mafia, but if it is the case that the roles are all jumbled around then perhaps him trying to kill himself would create the perfect cover! Also because if this game has any accuracy i suppose i should

Vote Aqua

this is due to the fact that Aqua is a fuckwad and quite honestly if he is not portrayed as Mafia this game I would be very disappointed in Ender.

In other news, I have the idea in my head that Unu is able to vote for the player instead of the character hence why his vote was separated on the votes for Danni yesterday?
Aqua is already dead - his role name was Danni112112

G

Guest35486

Should we make our names public? We don't know who we're lynching otherwise.
I don't think this is wise since mafia night actions/kills may follow the same rule and it'll be harder for them to target certain players

Aqua is already dead - his role name was Danni112112
I assume he's voting for whoever has Aqua's role, like how voting Danni killed Aqua instead of actual Aqua

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Fog and Notme