The Bastard Game: Day 5

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The hall was empty. Only the solemn faces of the community's past admins looked down from their portraits - GmK could be spotted here, Sploorky was smiling there, Malcovent stood proud elsewhere. In one corner, a forgotten statue of TheOne, covered with a white blanket, crumbled away as memories of him were becoming scarce.

Then, one by one, people started walking in through the heavy, large doors that opened into an endless hallway. At first, only a couple, then a few more, until finally the hall was filled with meaningless chit-chat from the people that had populated it. Aqua, who had entered first, was in the middle of the hall, making ill jokes that no one bothered to listen to. Next to him, Notme, who was looking around and searching for the guy that had somehow managed to change the text on his name badge from "Member" to "Self-Aware Forum AI". Nottykitten and Ooglie101 were a little bit further away. The Host is not sure whether or not they even knew themselves what exactly they were doing.

Others also milled around, occasionally conversating with one another and then moving on once more. Soon, they all came to a halt as twenty chairs had appeared in the center of the hall. "Take a seat," said the booming voice of the Host. "It's time we begin."

***​

Rules:
1. Don't be a dick.
2. Don't do dumb shit, like screenshotting your role PM and posting it here, or talking about the game somewhere other than here, or coming here with pre-made alliances, or not playing to win. This list is definitely non-exhaustive.
3. Don't disappear.
4. Don't lie to me.
5. Ask me if you are unsure about whether something is allowed or not.

***​

Player list:

1. Aqua
2. Iggish
3. Infected_alien8_
4. Vatumok
5. Ooglie101
6. hipman500
7. Nottykitten
8. TheWeakGuy48_
9. Unusual_Dood
10. Dess
11. Arelic
12. Fog
13. Danni122112
14. One one two
15. Runemen4
16. Oak63
17. Jivvi (Originally HarmakAnna)
18. Notme
19. HKCaper
20. Ltin

***​

*Day 0 start.
*Day 0 end: Aqua is lynched. Night 1 begins.
*Night 1 end: TheWeakGuy48_ and Dess are killed. Day 1 begins.
*Day 1 end: Jivvi is lynched, Fog dies. Night 2 begins.
*Night 2 end: Unusual_Dood and Nottykitten are killed. Day 2 begins.
*Day 2 end: Ltin is lynched. Night 3 begins.
*Night 3 end: hipman500 and Runemen4 are killed. Day 3 begins.

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
With 19/20 players having confirmed their roles, I believe we can start the game. Meanwhile, if anyone can contact HarmakAnna somehow to let her know that the game has begun, that would be swell.

Day 0 has begun.

You may now talk in the thread. Please put all your votes in bold and on a separate line from the rest of the post. I will count votes that don't follow this exact format as well, but I might miss them.

Deadline for Day 0 is set to Friday, 16 February, 8 PM GMT.

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch and 10 votes to No Lynch.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Okay here are my thoughts on what alignement people have:

Iggish - town
Infected_alien8_ - town
Vatumok - town
Aqua - town
Nottykitten - mafia
TheWeakGuy48_ - town
Unusual_Dood - cool and awesome
Ooglie101 - town
hipman500 - random bad third party
Dess - town
Arelic - mafia
Fog - town
Danni122112 - serial killer
One one two - mafia
Runemen4 - mafia
Oak63 - town
HarmakAnna - town
Notme - third party
HKCaper - mafia
Ltin - town

Please note that this may be slightly inaccurate, but I am pretty sure its quite on spot.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First i thought lel nice shitpost, but then again, its bastard, so you might be on to somethings.
I genuinely think that we've been assigned different players this game and that actions towards us will target them instead. And the fact Aqua doesn't seem to have been assigned one suggests maybe he's a different team that doesn't need one, like the Mafia.

Obviously I'm kinda jumping to conclusions here and it's possible Aqua does have one and doesn't want to say, or he doesn't have one but not all town do or something.