The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
feelsgood, but where do we go from now?

is it likely there is a 5th mafia? or is there a serial killer among us?
Well 4 mafia in a game of 20 people seems kinda low, usually mafia make up around 20% of players I believe, meaning there'd be 5

Plus someone posted 'hipman500 is innocent' on the billboard thing, which seemed like a mafia move to save ltin, and none of the mafia's roles so far have alluded to an ability to write messages like that so I guess the person able to do that is still alive. Either that or it was just like, a faction ability, not an individual one or something

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
yes can do inffy,

well as i have said before i am Arelic (hi arelic), for my role, sadly i am just a vanilla townie this game, on the other hand ive been able to just contribute in thread without having to deal with night bs which is also nice ig (besides the inffy's inn, in which i've been three times now iirc).

I want to call out the 3 people who i find slightly suspicious:
1. Iggish: why? he has not been active at all in my eyes, which is such a contrast to previous games. Afaik this could indicate he is hiding some stuff from us. Looking forward to his claim.
2. 112: not sure what to think of 112. also looking forward to his claim. I remember an odd encounter from my first night in the inn, where he was really hesitant to share any information whatsoever, besides agreeing to me that i believed inffy's list.
3. Vatu: least sure about vatu, he has been really inactive, but this doesnt point into the direction as scum as it does for iggish in my eyes.

Also would like to know what went down in the inn (if anything) asap, so i can (together with claims) form a good picture of what is still in the game and who is most likely to be scum. I would ping people, but seeing how inffy already has done that we should be good.

Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I want to call out the 3 people who i find slightly suspicious:
1. Iggish: why? he has not been active at all in my eyes, which is such a contrast to previous games. Afaik this could indicate he is hiding some stuff from us. Looking forward to his claim.
Well Iggish was anti-town the last 2 games when he was really vocal (and pushing lynches!! XD)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm just vanilla townie.

I was in Random Inn Chat with Iggish and One one two
Oneonetwo said that town will loose soon.
It seems like oneonetwo is last mafia or serial killer.
He tried to deny it - either way he raised my suspicion.

Since there was no kill it seems like serial killer and or last mafia tried to kill someone who was protected or their kill was blocked.

vote oneonetwo

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Huh that's weird, why'd you say town will lose soon One one two

Notme do you think you could write a paraphrased chatlog of the inn?
Sure.

First we greeted each other.
Then Iggish was not sure to do in this night chant and was asking if we should share suspicions.
Me and oneonetwo thought Vatumok might be serial killer in addition of two other suspicions I said earlier in thread.
Iggy was thinking, that there may be mafia too
Then oneonetwo said, that his team (in case if hes mafia) or himself (if hes serial killer) will win unless Town gets very very lucky.
I said, that he slipped, as this is what mafia/serial killer would say.
Then oneonetwo said, that this wasn't what he meant.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sure.

First we greeted each other.
Then Iggish was not sure to do in this night chant and was asking if we should share suspicions.
Me and oneonetwo thought Vatumok might be serial killer in addition of two other suspicions I said earlier in thread.
Iggy was thinking, that there may be mafia too
Then oneonetwo said, that his team (in case if hes mafia) or himself (if hes serial killer) will win unless Town gets very very lucky.
I said, that he slipped, as this is what mafia/serial killer would say.
Then oneonetwo said, that this wasn't what he meant.
so did he say, like, "i'll win unless town gets lucky"?

• Agree

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
tbh this screams 'unless doctor hits right target' to me

but 'we' i doubt theres 2 mafia left & serial killer isnt a team (i guess he might have been referring to we as in ALIVE AND DEAD MAFIA) or theres some cult mechanic in the game in which case rip
Most likely he was referring to alive and dead mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
well this just makes me even more suspicious of 112,

im trying to figure out why he would say that, maybe he thought he could win last night, but somehow got rky by another role in the game? seeing how there was 0 kills, and seeing its likely that there is still 2 scum out there (or at least 1), something like that could have happend last night.

anyhow, defenitely want to hear from one one two even more now

in addition, if iggish can confirm/refute notme's story would be nice as well