The Bastard Game: Day 5

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean wouldn't it be fun if we got claire to claim before rune revealing who he blocked to see whether she claims to have any action she has to have worked/not worked last night
i change my mind actually

im way more susp of ltin than claire and dont want a PR to be forced to claim just so i can see them STRUGGLE

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
hepta post = super scum

HKCaper what was discussed in the inn? Could you paraphrase everything?
i can give you a rundown of what happend (basically nothing) but am not gonna paraphrase it all, that's too tedious for me.

Night Chat:
I asked if we had any plans for the nightchat. Danni yelled something about wanting drinks ;). Player X said they didnt trust either of us. Danni wanted to know what your involvement in the night chat was (if you'd be told if we lied and such). I said that afaik inffy cant interact with the chat in any way, besides creating it. Danni asked if we should trust inffy. I said i trusted inffy and was leaning towards going for an Ltin lynch. Both danni and player X seemed to agree.

das it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
HKCaper Ooglie101 since we're online let's vote player Ltin (me) and see if any of us are infected with the bypass mechanic?

If we're lynching Ltin today (which seems likely unless anyone comes up with anything else) we should have everyone who bypasses the mechanic hold their vote on Ltin at the deadline, unless someone knows his name

vote Ltin

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let's create this votecount to see who can bypass the mechanic. Everyone vote for who you're voting for down below.

[With 7 to lynch this is about 99% safe, and if someone dies it'd take 3 or 4 mafia reveal themselves to us (could be 3 if ltin/hip/iggish/vatu are connected in the chain and like, real ltin is player hip or something, and someone voting ltin bypasses mechanic and makes ltin/playerhip have 4 votes and then only 3 mafia need to jump on, provided they're not already voting for that person, but it'd mean outing themselves for one mislynch so it's basically safe, and I've put ltin/oak/arelic on the same person so they'd all have to out themselves to switch)]

Ltin - Inf, Hk, Oog
hip - hipman500, Notme, Vatumok
iggish - Oak Milk, Arelic, Ltin
vatu - Runemen4, One one two, Iggish

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Let's create this votecount to see who can bypass the mechanic. Everyone vote for who you're voting for down below.

[With 7 to lynch this is about 99% safe, and if someone dies it'd take 3 or 4 mafia reveal themselves to us (could be 3 if ltin/hip/iggish/vatu are connected in the chain and like, real ltin is player hip or something, and someone voting ltin bypasses mechanic and makes ltin/playerhip have 4 votes and then only 3 mafia need to jump on, provided they're not already voting for that person, but it'd mean outing themselves for one mislynch so it's basically safe, and I've put ltin/oak/arelic on the same person so they'd all have to out themselves to switch)]

Ltin - Inf, Hk, Oog
Oh
unvote

vote hipman

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Does ANYONE OBJECT to a deadline on 27th February??? So three days time (it's early but doesn't look like we're going to need this day for anything apart from waiting for deadline to lynch ltin, but if someone comes up with new info then just object to this)

Then night would last about 6 irl days (unless Ender has a cohost?) and game would resume on the 5th

It's that or we sit for 9 days now doing nothing

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I speak every language but Greek, and this looks like Greek to me.

Also, I'm inclined to believe the hipman thing.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I speak every language but Greek, and this looks like Greek to me.

Also, I'm inclined to believe the hipman thing.
Why?

I mean it's possible hip is the town announcer guy and posted that himself, meaning he's inno, but surely this game won't have another cop-like role since that seems too town-sided, and they'd probably have cc'd notty yesterday, so how would anyone be able to say with confidence that hip is inno?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why?

I mean it's possible hip is the town announcer guy and posted that himself, meaning he's inno, but surely this game won't have another cop-like role since that seems too town-sided, and they'd probably have cc'd notty yesterday, so how would anyone be able to say with confidence that hip is inno?
(plus notty didn't have anything like 'posts result in main thread if dies' or anything on her role, and she couldn't have known hip was inno til after night when she died, so it can't be notty)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what hip are you talking about
role name/real hip

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Ltin - Inf, Hk, Oog
Looks like Danni122112 can vote either Ltin or hip or iggish ot vatu I see.
He wasn't tagged here.

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie