The Bastard Game: Day 5

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just read your entire thing and it doesnt add anything for me to either side Infected_alien8_ Its just more.. talk and bickering.

I do not think there is a point of discussing this further. Jivvi with the rolename nottykitten will be lynched today.

Notty may have his own reasons for not saying his name, reasons he doesnt feel like sharing, or maybe he just wants to be a stick, I do not beleive however that asking him more times to reveal it will make him do so.
Er which post are you referring to here?

And yeah I said earlier that maybe the reason Notty isn't claiming her name is because she has some plan up her sleeve but she keeps dishing out arguments as to how I might be lying so I think it's more that she doesn't believe me, so I take responsibility of convincing her otherwise

Iggish

Reaction score
I didn't kill Dess, so it's a coincidence.
Wait Nottykitten , don't claim yet. I've just developed a large suspicion on Inffy.
But Inffy, you said that you hoped to continue with deceiving jivvi but you also said that you were going to kill Dess. So if Dessern would not have died, Jivvi would've known that you were lying.
Your two statements conflict with each other. There's no way that you could've known that Dess was going to die and you risked your whole "plan" upon hoping against hope that the vig / mafia / sk would coincidentally, randomly, hit dess' flavour name.
This is extremely suspicious IMO

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait Nottykitten , don't claim yet. I've just developed a large suspicion on Inffy.
But Inffy, you said that you hoped to continue with deceiving jivvi but you also said that you were going to kill Dess. So if Dessern would not have died, Jivvi would've known that you were lying.
Your two statements conflict with each other. There's no way that you could've known that Dess was going to die and you risked your whole "plan" upon hoping against hope that the vig / mafia / sk would coincidentally, randomly, hit dess' flavour name.
This is extremely suspicious IMO
No, I told Jivvi that I wasn't going to kill Dess, re-read the transcript.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And yeah I wasn't planning on keeping up with the deception until the day started, I was just panicking at that point trying to last until the morning

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your point, but that's your response ^

Iggish

Reaction score
I believe your story and this proves we should lynch Jivvi(flavour Nottykitten), and I agree Foggy should change to someone else. Don't worry though Inf I didn't claim because of your claim I was planning on claiming the second I got a guitly report.

I didn't claim my name because I didn't actually believe your claim of saving me and getting told Mafia tried to kill me one bit, so Mafia wouldn't know my name at all and I was as safe as I could be. Still am so not claiming my name.
Also, looking back, Notty said that she trusted Inf so her reason for not claiming can't be that she doesn't trust him. If she believes his story then she believes that he is town and therefore, that he is not lying.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I said that at first (at this point, like I said, I wasn't thinking about deceiving jivvi long-term, I was just fighting for my life and trying to look like I was confident in what I was talking about), then I took it back later on in the conversation

Iggish

Reaction score
but when dess dies tonight that will support my claim and tomorrow i can invite you back to the inn.
Here you are saying to Jivvi that you were planning on inviting him back the next night and that you would use Dess' death as verification. So you seemed certain that Dess would die which conflicts with what you just said.
Explain.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Here you are saying to Jivvi that you were planning on inviting him back the next night and that you would use Dess' death as verification. So you seemed certain that Dess would die which conflicts with what you just said.
Explain.
I seemed certain because I was trying to persuade Jivvi that my role was legit (and I guess I am persuasive because apparently I've got you and notty believing it too). In reality I had no idea Dess would die, I was just thinking about surviving that night, getting Jivvi to kill someone else, and since I had to come up with a realistic Mafia role to do that, I came up with the idea to kill someone, and thus I said I would kill Dess.

I then took it back when Jivvi said not to.

Iggish

Reaction score
Explain.
I made this post before I saw yours and I guess your reasoning here;
Yeah I said that at first (at this point, like I said, I wasn't thinking about deceiving jivvi long-term, I was just fighting for my life and trying to look like I was confident in what I was talking about), then I took it back later on in the conversation
covers it up as well, although I'm still a bit suspicious. What do other people think?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean at this point, after I've told so many lies (not just in this game but in others), I'd be an idiot to not expect some suspicion after pulling this, so I'd say your suspicion is reasonable especially since there is a big coincidence there, but I think I've managed to explain everything that's ever been thrown my way so far