The Bastard Game: Day 5

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Which means that a player with the role name of Aqua still IS alive
Thus he is voting for THAT person
I don't think this is wise since mafia night actions/kills may follow the same rule and it'll be harder for them to target certain players

I assume he's voting for whoever has Aqua's role, like how voting Danni killed Aqua instead of actual Aqua
Then fog named random person with Aqua as role name "fuckwad" lol
this is due to the fact that Aqua is a fuckwad and quite honestly if he is not portrayed as Mafia this game I would be very disappointed in Ender.

• Winner
Reactions: Mooglie

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I don't think this is wise since mafia night actions/kills may follow the same rule and it'll be harder for them to target certain players

I assume he's voting for whoever has Aqua's role, like how voting Danni killed Aqua instead of actual Aqua
As I see it the mafia get less of a benefit from being able to target certain players than we do from being able to lynch the players we want to. Right now voting is pointless.

G

Guest35486

I don't like the theory that role affiliations are influenced by the name of the player. I think it's more likely to be random.
I mean, Aqua had Danni as his role and Aqua got lynched. It might be random but it doesn't seem likely when a coincidence like this happens. I feel like each of us was assigned a name for a reason.

As I see it the mafia get less of a benefit from being able to target certain players than we do from being able to lynch the players we want to. Right now voting is pointless.
That's a fair point. My concern kind of depends on how the roles affect night actions/kills.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

FIRST OF ALL CAN I JUST SAY ONCE AGAIN THAT I AM LITERALLY PSYCHIC BECAUSE I CHANGED MY NIGHT ACTION LAST SECOND AND SAVED NOTTYKITTEN (UR WELCOME <3)

SECOND OF ALL

*breathe*

I have a lot of information so bear with me

First of all, Nottykitten is not Mafia. As in the real Nottykitten. I know this because I saved them last night (I was planning on protecting my boy hip but I changed my mind last second cuz i'm PSYCHIC) and they were targeted by the Mafia.

I'm the Town Medical Assistant. I get to choose one person each night to protect, that protection bypasses any target-swapping mechanics (which is how I kinda came to the conclusion that we prob had different names yesterday since it was kinda hinted to me through my role) and if that person was targetted by Mafia (not third party, just Mafia), I get told and that person is saved. If that person isn't targeted, I don't get told anything, and they're not protected from third party kills. I also know for a fact that there's a second healing role, a doctor or something, because when they die I get to be promoted (but tbh I see it as demoted since it seems less useful, which is partly why I'm claiming) to their role and I can protect against all kills but I lose my ability to know if someone was targetted or not. I'm not sure if my action still bypasses the role-swap stuff though. So I'm claiming since I have relevant info and I can be saved from now on until a cop or someone outs, and I feel like it's better for me to claim since I'm like a doctor with slight investigative powers, and I'm OFFICIALLY requesting that the town doctor protect me from now on, until a cop outs themselves, since I can keep on protecting others and figure out if they're being targetted by Mafia or not and prove them as not Mafia-sided. I'm aware of the possibility of a roleblocker but as long as the real doctor doesn't out, which they shouldn't anyways, we should be fine.

Next, I'm like 99% sure that Jivvi is town, because me, Jivvi and Dess were in an inn last night called The Lie Detector. Jivvi can confirm. We were told by Ender that if we lied about our allignment, the Town Interrogator would be told, but that the interrogator wasn't in the chat. Dess actually claimed his role, which I was going to reveal today (even though I said I wouldn't soz <3) but he died so I guess I don't need to anymore. Me and Jivvi both claimed town and Jivvi did it really quickly (when he eventually came online </3) with like no hesitation, so I'm pretty sure he's town (but if the interrogator wants to come forward with contradictory info then please do).

Next, I have reason to be suspicious of Vatumok, because I received a 'watchman report' last night which said that Vatumok visited Infected_alien8_ (and it said the name, not me, which I think probably means he killed TWG last night, or at least visited them). And Ender was the one who called it a watchman report so I think it's legit. So unless any other info comes up I'm going to

vote Vatumok

Also, sorry to whoever is poisoned, but I'm 99% sure I can't save you (not 100% tho cuz ender won't explicitly say). Maybe the real doctor can but I highly doubt I can.

So yeah fun stuff happened last night.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like the theory that role affiliations are influenced by the name of the player. I think it's more likely to be random.
I think it could make sense that some would be, Inffy being "town mayor" is a perfect fit, as to how he plays every game, but I dont think, and we have confirmation on this, that not all roles fit their "name".

And when all roles does not fit their given name, it makes lynching based on names, very sketchy.

So while I dont straight up agree with your statement, I do not want to make a lynch based on name assumptions alone.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
'm the Town Medical Assistant. I get to choose one person each night to protect, that protection bypasses any target-swapping mechanics
Ender refused to answer my question if it bypassed anything, so I dont know if im supposed to target the person dying, or their role name, interesting (maybe even suspicious) that he told you.

Will read rest now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ender refused to answer my question if it bypassed anything, so I dont know if im supposed to target the person dying, or their role name, interesting (maybe even suspicious) that he told you.

Will read rest now.
Well he didn't tell me just because I asked, it was part of my role description and that I'd lose that ability if I got promoted

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also, sorry to whoever is poisoned, but I'm 99% sure I can't save you (not 100% tho cuz ender won't explicitly say). Maybe the real doctor can but I highly doubt I can.

I thought you were the one claiming Nottykitten so you're going to die at the end of the day buddy. I'd love if Jivvi could confirm your story

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

FIRST OF ALL CAN I JUST SAY ONCE AGAIN THAT I AM LITERALLY PSYCHIC BECAUSE I CHANGED MY NIGHT ACTION LAST SECOND AND SAVED NOTTYKITTEN (UR WELCOME <3)

SECOND OF ALL

*breathe*

First of all, Nottykitten is not Mafia. As in the real Nottykitten. I know this because I saved them last night (I was planning on protecting my boy hip but I changed my mind last second cuz i'm PSYCHIC) and they were targeted by the Mafia.

I'm the Town Medical Assistant. I get to choose one person each night to protect, that protection bypasses any target-swapping mechanics (which is how I kinda came to the conclusion that we prob had different names yesterday since it was kinda hinted to me through my role) and if that person was targetted by Mafia (not third party, just Mafia), I get told and that person is saved. If that person isn't targeted, I don't get told anything, and they're not protected from third party kills. I also know for a fact that there's a second healing role, a doctor or something, because when they die I get to be promoted (but tbh I see it as demoted since it seems less useful, which is partly why I'm claiming) to their role and I can protect against all kills but I lose my ability to know if someone was targetted or not. I'm not sure if my action still bypasses the role-swap stuff though. So I'm claiming since I have relevant info and I can be saved from now on until a cop or someone outs, and I feel like it's better for me to claim since I'm like a doctor with slight investigative powers, and I'm OFFICIALLY requesting that the town doctor protect me from now on, until a cop outs themselves, since I can keep on protecting others and figure out if they're being targetted by Mafia or not and prove them as not Mafia-sided. I'm aware of the possibility of a roleblocker but as long as the real doctor doesn't out, which they shouldn't anyways, we should be fine.

Next, I'm like 99% sure that Jivvi is town, because me, Jivvi and Dess were in an inn last night called The Lie Detector. Jivvi can confirm. We were told by Ender that if we lied about our allignment, the Town Interrogator would be told, but that the interrogator wasn't in the chat. Dess actually claimed his role, which I was going to reveal today (even though I said I wouldn't soz <3) but he died so I guess I don't need to anymore. Me and Jivvi both claimed town and Jivvi did it really quickly (when he eventually came online </3) with like no hesitation, so I'm pretty sure he's town (but if the interrogator wants to come forward with contradictory info then please do).

Next, I have reason to be suspicious of Vatumok, because I received a 'watchman report' last night which said that Vatumok visited Infected_alien8_ (and it said the name, not me, which I think probably means he killed TWG last night, or at least visited them). And Ender was the one who called it a watchman report so I think it's legit. So unless any other info comes up I'm going to

vote Vatumok

I mean, this could be something you cooked up through the night, but since we are able to get confirmation on some of it, I think? We can trust that, and if we can trust that you are town doctor thingy whatever, I dont see you lying, so I'm going to trust you on most you type here.

Just to be clear, you arent voting for the player vatumok, but the poor bastard with the role Vatumok?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Good morning everyone

SECOND OF ALL

*breathe*

vote Vatumok

but is Vatumok the real Vatumok? hmm?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and I'm OFFICIALLY requesting that the town doctor protect me from now on
(god i hate multiquote so much so i'll refer to them as quote a, b and c)

a) possibility of mafia watcher exists so BE WEARY DOCTOR

b) THIS SEEMS WAY TOO TOWN OP AND CONVENIENT THAT DESS DIED

c) why would you receive this report???

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean, this could be something you cooked up through the night, but since we are able to get confirmation on some of it, I think? We can trust that, and if we can trust that you are town doctor thingy whatever, I dont see you lying, so I'm going to trust you on most you type here.

Just to be clear, you arent voting for the player vatumok, but the poor bastard with the role Vatumok?
Yeah, I think the note is probably talking about the rolenames rather than the people. If it isn't then vat isn't a killer since I'm not dead and it said vat visited infected. Unless the vat part is true but the inf part is the weird role name. Idk.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score