The Bastard Game: Day 5

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So we didnt win earlier with a 1/7 odd where iggy protted all...
Well, there was a 1/19 chance Night 1, 1/15 chance Night 2, 1/12 chance Night 3, 1/9 chance Night 4 and 1/7 Night 5 that everyone would be saved. That is together about 40% chance that at least 1 night will be death free due to this, so not completly unthinkable

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I think town did get some benediction in form of iggy's hidden mechanic, that saved everyone on N5.

Vatumok kinda blew it though.

I can agree with Enderfive that no survivors outcome would be glorious too.
I talked with Ender about this possibility yesterday :p
But why would you try to kill me if you wanted one One two to be lynched? I'd have been proof (like I was) to get him lynched.
If kill was successful (doesn't matter if it was you), then there would be 6 players remaining on D5: 3 townies and 3 terrorists, and our win condition would be met.
Basically I did that for redundancy.

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As a special mention, I would also like to name Aqua, who before the game approached me with a request to put in some sort of a mechanic to prevent a meme lynch on himself on Day 0, not knowing I had already done that, and then proceeded to lynch himself due to that very mechanic being in effect.
this will go down in the history books

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Was it possible that both mafia teams won if let’s say there was 2 from each team left, and no other players alive?
Was it possible that both mafia teams won if let’s say there was 2 from each team left, and no other players alive?
Well it would be likely, that two mafias would start killing each other by accident.