That's all, Folks!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I wish I could say it wasn't. This thread has often been half written in the back of my head, yet I've never put the words to paper. This seems so bizarre, but yet it must happen. I am resigning from Classic Blocktopia Zombie Survival, after more than a year at service as an OpRef. As the oldest sibling in a family of 8 (6 kids!), I've found I've had too many duties and too little time. Along with that, one doesn't need to look at my /timeonline to find that I've been very inactive, due to disinterest.

It's been a pleasure, thanks to the countless many who have helped me along my way. I will still be an Operator over at JtE, and perhaps log in here and there too!

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Oh no... This is the 6 resignation of the day :c Well It was a pleasure having you as a zombie staff member, emo! We will always remember you! Good Luck in your life!

• Love
Reactions: Wink
D

DarkHender

So many people resigning. Good luck with operating Jte!
See you around x)

• Love
L

Later_Gator

Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? AvantGarde, Nillbugwtw, Later_Gator
Aaaaaalllll the way from August 16th of 2011. (It seems like it wasn't that long ago! How weird!) I seldom referenced players when I was an operator and for good reason. But you were one of the few individuals who I believed was fully capable of staffing. And looking back, you certainly did your job well. More importantly, you became a good friend. Thank you for all of the great times we had on the server, Mr. squirrel.

• Love

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Emos! D= I thought you said you were going to stay. =c

That aside, you were a fantastic Operator, (and I believe one of the longest standing, too) and we'll miss you. I'm looking forward to seeing you on JtE, now that I've finally gotten the hang of it. :)

See ya around, neighbour. =p

• Love

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Emo, thank you so much for staffing with us for so long. As one of the mainstays of the server, it'll be weird staffing knowing you're not an Op. Best of luck in life, wherever it may take you!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
EVERYONE NEEDS TO FREAKIN STOP RESIGNING BEDBIPERJNBEPBE
In all seriousness, you were a great operator, and I am going to miss you on zombies, farewell emo, and I hope to see you on JtE from time to time.