Terre936's Aristocrat Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terre936

Reaction score
In-game username:Terre936

Staff references(Trusted+):nyancat167, JohnOgozalek, Biblius
Time spent on the server:38 days 19ish hours(At the time of this app, I wasn't able to go on jte at the time. Tomorrow, I will edit this and post the accurate time online.)

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: The rank of aristocrat has a lot of commands a normal player doesn't have. Though, apart from that, an aristocrat should help out people that are in need of help, whether there are staff online or not. An aristocrat has more experience then the other players because of the requirements, being mature being one of them. It also requires a time of 24 hours+ in order to apply for it. If no staff member is online, an aristocrat should be able to help out a person that asks any sort of question. I'm also a trusted on the TNT server. :)

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: I'm very proud of running the town of Peri with Stretford, it's the first town we've made. We met up on the 2nd of release and became great friends, so we made the choice to start on a town named Peri together, being the first town to have created. I'm proud of having the 3rd highest ontime on the server, 38 days and nearly 39. Though, what I'm most proud of is running Wisteria with a good friend of mine, Ryandodd. We've gone trough a lot of things during the development of Wisteria. It has grown from 3 members, to around 30. I will always remember the times Wisteria would do dungeons together, go into the nether together, and kill 2-5 withers at once. Ryan and I both love Wisteria, and we'll put our best effort into it to improve it.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I'm a fun 12 year old kid that loves to play soccer, play the piano, and many other instruments. I'm very good at math and science, both of them being my favorite subject in school. I'm going into the 7th grade next month, and I'm looking forward to the big challenges it'll throw at me. I have trouble swimming, but I'm willing to do my best in my swimming classes in school to improve my swimming skills.

Many thanks for the references, I appreciate you taking the time to read my application.
~Terre

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Terre is a player who I cannot imagine JtE being without. Since he first joined us he has been a constant player and a leader. We have been allies as well as enemies, and throughout it all Terre has been noble and sporting! I honestly can't think of any players I'd like to see with this title more than Terre. From starting your own village to leading one of the fastest-growing towns (and aiming for City very soon) Terre is committed to this server, and I know he'll do great things yet!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.