Minecraft Terra Swoop Force - Elytra Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Just a super temp server to replace Solitude. This is an Elytra map made by Noxcrew.
Just join our Minecraft server and click on the Solitude sign and it'll direct you to the game.
Only 10 Players can play at a time.
Be sure to read the signs when you first join and also download the resource pack cause that's important!

Noxcrew would like to proudly present you with Terra Swoop Force!
An arcade adventure map made for Minecraft 1.9!

You are a member of a special task force that has been hired by Geo Descent Labs. Your mission is to to discover what happened to the Terra Scooper bore-drill and it's crew when it mysteriously vanished once it hit the core of the earth!

You'll have to glide down to the centre of the earth using the lab's new technology: The Thermal Flight Armor 1541 (Attached with the Minecraft 1.9 Elytras!) But of course, gliding downwards at insanely fast speeds isn't as easy as it sounds... So, are you tough enough? Can you handle the speed? Then enlist to the Terra Swoop Force today!

Catcocomics

Reaction score
spawned without wings gg
you get elytra and armor after fining your way to the trophy room.

I like the map, think it could really be fun and all, reminds me of that Lanayru flying area in Twilight Princess or the bird segments of Mario Galaxy 2, but the chunks don't load fast enough to give me any reaction time, so I might as well be flying blind half the time.
Might just be that my laptop is four or five years old.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeh the server is totally broken... Never got an elytra, jumped at the start, died, and in air timer kept counting...

So now I am in first place... XD
that's last place dude
you want a low time, and the score thing on the right just shows the in-progress flights
they're meant to disappear after dying or completing the course

Status
Not open for further replies.