Terra Aurum

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its been awhile since this was updated, but we are still here.
News Update
We are nearly ready to apply for official village status, with quite a few inactive members, I am not sure of our current roster.
Our current roster as far as activity goes is
DrGemMiner
earthdemon101
nonamenut
and myself.
If you still wish to be a part of Terra Aurum and would like to be included on the official village app, please pm, in-game or on the forums.
If you are looking for things to do, the following jobs need to be completed by the end of the week.
  • Pathways to all houses need to be pathed!
  • All houses need their interiors decorated! Try and keep a medieval type theme, we are not CTY nonamenut
  • Preparations for the next auction can begin once these jobs are completed. This includes the special lot, and other lots that are to be sold in the next auction. Pm for details!
On a side note, this is the last week we will be collecting auction payments, if you have still not paid for your lot, you forfit it and it shall be resold (if the owner of said lot wishes) next auction.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
News Update
Terra Aurum is now an official village, I'd like to take a moment to thank DrGemMiner for some of his outstanding building skills and I'd also like to officially welcome Earthdemon101 as my right hand man.
You two have been especially awesome and I hope you keep up the great work. I'd also like to give a proper farewell to theodorre and tommyleej and wish them the best of luck with their new settlement!
Now, our next objective is to become an official town but we have a fair way to go till we reach that point.
Recruitment is now a top priority, and if anyone finds someone who they think will be a good, active and productive member of Aurum, let me or earthdemon know immediately. We have a few vacancies at the moment however more homes will need to be build, the current project I'm working on should solve that problem but it could be some time before it is ready.
We are low on wood, spruce wood especially, for ANY building to continue I require a few members to do some woodcutting to replenish our stocks.
We are also low on Iron, while not the most required rescource, it is much cheaper to use than diamond equipment. If anyone has some free time I'd appreciate it if they go mining. o/
Also, any clans wishing to pursue an alliance must talk with me directly, as I prefer to perform all peace negotiations over a plate of potatoes.

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
We got some new ideas for upcoming auctions.
One of the few is a special "Prize Donkey", a blind lot stored entirely in a donkey's pack bags. Players will bid on this donkey which may or may not have valuable items in it and the winning bidder takes the donkey and the items contained in the pack bags home.

Reactions: 77thShad