Terra Aurum

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welcome to our new brewery master earthdemon101, only a few spots left although i will see about adding more!
EDIT: Just realised with earthdemon joining Aurum we are able to apply for official village when we are ready :eek:
As soon as every member has a house and we decorate Aurum a bit more I will start work on our application so a bit of hard work from now would push us over the top guys :D

Olix

Reaction score
Welcome to our new brewery master earthdemon101, only a few spots left although i will see about adding more!
EDIT: Just realised with earthdemon joining Aurum we are able to apply for official village when we are ready :eek:
As soon as every member has a house and we decorate Aurum a bit more I will start work on our application so a bit of hard work from now would push us over the top guys :D
Oh dear. I better move everything from my Crucia hobbit hole before my permissions there are revoked :eek:

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh dear. I better move everything from my Crucia hobbit hole before my permissions there are revoked :eek:
lol ive as of yet to clean out my ship xD

Olix

Reaction score
lol ive as of yet to clean out my ship xD
Reminds me to pick up my auction lots from the last auction... :unsure:

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Olix

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually I will check seeing as how we had a griefer around yesterday, most likely it was him so if anybody has stolen from you again since then they will have to return anything they stole.
EDIT: list of buildings that need to be built
-Weapon Master's home+Forge
-Armourer's home+forge
-Tool Forger' home+forge
-Brewery Master's home+ brewery

rosekill

Reaction score
Architect
Format
In-game Username:rosekill
Time spent online:9 Days
What is the build you are most proud of? My past bases, and the wither arena.
What are some of your recent builds? The wither arena and redstoning all the stuff in my base
Why would you be the best person for this position? Because i have spare time and i find redstone extremely fun!
What kind of things would you expect to have to build? 99% underground things
Redstone builder, architectual builder, or landscaper? Redstone
Signiture: `Rosekill

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Architect
Format
In-game Username:rosekill
Time spent online:9 Days
What is the build you are most proud of? My past bases, and the wither arena.
What are some of your recent builds? The wither arena and redstoning all the stuff in my base
Why would you be the best person for this position? Because i have spare time and i find redstone extremely fun!
What kind of things would you expect to have to build? 99% underground things
Redstone builder, architectual builder, or landscaper? Redstone
Signiture: `Rosekill
Accepted I'll talk to you more about it in-game

mythelf

Reaction score
Since dwarf22/swordmaster does not have a forum account I am posting here for him. Everything was said word for word.
Rancher
In-game username: SwordMaster241(aka dwarf22 from zombie survival)
Time spent online: N/A
Farming Mcmmo level: N/A
Why would you best fill this position? I think that I would make a good rancher as I like working with animals, and that its a good way to help out.
Are you familiar with the running of my auctions? Yes, mostly.
Signature: (Sign of in a way you feel comfortable)
Dwarf22

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oops, Rancher has already been taken, havent had time to put it on the thread, however due to the inactivity of a few members I am about to put the applications back up for some of the other positions. When I do feel free to apply for one of those.