Terra Aurum

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
I just thought of two more ranks to add to the mix. Carpenter, deals with wooden things and receives wood from the woodcutter. Stone Mason, deals with stone things like brick making, smelting stone and receives his/her stone from the quarry master. I have not yet made up a format for these, I hope other people have ideas about them.

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
I was taught the theme by DrGem already, and just by looking at the builds :) so yes, I understand the theme.
That post was really just to try out my new signature :D. I did not fully mean what I said, just a space filler.

• Haha
Reactions: Olix

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just thought of two more ranks to add to the mix. Carpenter, deals with wooden things and receives wood from the woodcutter. Stone Mason, deals with stone things like brick making, smelting stone and receives his/her stone from the quarry master. I have not yet made up a format for these, I hope other people have ideas about them.
ooooooh! That's not that bad of an idea, although I'm trying to make it that most roles have some way of earning emeralds and dias on their own if need be, so if we were to create this position it'd be a manufacturing position only, hrmm. Still I'll think about it, its not a bad idea, maybe someone will see it and become interested at some point.

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
ooooooh! That's not that bad of an idea, although I'm trying to make it that most roles have some way of earning emeralds and dias on their own if need be, so if we were to create this position it'd be a manufacturing position only, hrmm. Still I'll think about it, its not a bad idea, maybe someone will see it and become interested at some point.
Maybe the manufacturing role can buy the materials off the worker and then sell the product at the auction?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe the manufacturing role can buy the materials off the worker and then sell the product at the auction?
The idea is we have a town vault which anyone can take from, so obviously public supplies, wealth etc. so there really shouldnt be any exchange between members unless its required so they can continue their work.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyways, I want to see a few houses go up this weekend coming Olix and DrGemMiner particularly the woodcutter, forge master and weapons master houses. Once these get completed all we need is one more member who is settler and we can contemplate applying for Official Village status, so the sooner this is done the better :D
Also story update comith!

Olix

Reaction score
Anyways, I want to see a few houses go up this weekend coming Olix and DrGemMiner particularly the woodcutter, forge master and weapons master houses. Once these get completed all we need is one more member who is settler and we can contemplate applying for Official Village status, so the sooner this is done the better :D
Also story update comith!
Sorry I've been so inactive lately, I've been really busy, but over the weekend I should be able to build :)

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Just posting for my friend who doesn't have a forum account.​
Armourer​
In-game username: deathdean​
Time Spent Online: Just joined​
What is the best piece of armour you have crafted?​
Full suit of diamond armour with protection 4​
Which piece of armour would you suggest if you could only pick one and had to fight the Enderdragon, Protection III leather pants or a Diamond Helmet?​
Diamond helmet​
Are you familiar with the running of my auctions?​
Npo, but i'm sure DrGemMiner will tell me :)​
Signiture: Deathdean​

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just posting for my friend who doesn't have a forum account.​
Armourer​
In-game username: deathdean​
Time Spent Online: Just joined​
What is the best piece of armour you have crafted?​
Full suit of diamond armour with protection 4​
Which piece of armour would you suggest if you could only pick one and had to fight the Enderdragon, Protection III leather pants or a Diamond Helmet?​
Diamond helmet​
Are you familiar with the running of my auctions?​
Npo, but i'm sure DrGemMiner will tell me :)​
Signiture: Deathdean​
Hrm, I want to talk to him a bit ingame before I decide to accept thos or not.

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Buildings may be delayed as someone [ Not naming names ] in Terra Aurum left my door unblocked and Jackamel stole all of my valuables. I however do not want the person getting banned for grief because I did allow them access to my house they just carelessly left it open... :[

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Buildings may be delayed as someone [ Not naming names ] in Terra Aurum left my door unblocked and Jackamel stole all of my valuables. I however do not want the person getting banned for grief because I did allow them access to my house they just carelessly left it open... :[
Make sure you teach Dino and Tank how to lock doors and chests :p

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
I may not be able to get on this week as I have loads of essays and other homework to complete. If I can, I will continue building the houses.

mythelf

Reaction score
Sorry for not being on that much. I have been studying for a Calc III final that gets done on Thursday and have been trying to balance that with staffing. I should be able to come on a lot more starting this weekend.

dinomatrix007

Reaction score
Might nt be on as much this week because i have tons of homework and some tests

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

namelessgirl

Reaction score
Story is finished and so is the Woodcutters and Landscape Architects homes
activity has been a bit low lately so time to poke a few people
namelessgirl
mythelf
Olix
I would poke tankfurnace and deathdean but I dont think they have forum accounts so ill leave that to you DrGemMiner
I'm planning on playing this afternoon. Sorry, the last week was a mess. I was really busy. My activity on zombies was down as well.