Terra Aurum Village Application

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Translated to 'Land of Gold', Terra Aurum is a wealthy dwelling hidden away in the tundra, awaiting those who seek to make a fortune. Many a man, women, cat or cow has walked into Terra Aurum and has walked out richer than their hearts desire. The desire to build up a vast fortune is what drives this town to become ever greater, with many of the inhabitants dreaming one day they will be rich enough to pathe their roads with pure gold.
Welcome to Terra Aurum.

Village name: Terra Aurum
Village theme: Economical Epicenter
Introduction of your village: We are a lovely village in the North-West part of the world, we have been around for quite some time as most people know and have been steadily building and growing in strength. An important destination for those well known traders as Terra Aurum is also the site of the live auctions I host every now and then. Very popular, we auction the utmost best equipment you can find in JtE. Even though we are a neutral town, the auctions give us a lot of infleunce, even with some of the cities of JtE which are very much bigger than us.

The approximate coordinates of the villagecenter: x:-1500, z:500
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members(included yourself and leaders):
Leaders:
Old_Man_Oak63 - Head leader (Economist&Ultra Citizen)
earthdemon101 - Secondary Leader (Aristocrat&Citizen)
Members:
DrGemMiner - Settler
Olix27 - Settler
nonamenut - Settler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prefered tag: [Aurum]

Screenshots of the village:
The proud Aurum Hall in all its glory.

Some of the standard Aurum homes.

The Aurum Farm, will most likely be upgraded in the future with a propwer barn.

The home of earthdemon101, lovely isn't it?

Why should your village be official: Terra Aurum is the site of the auction house, which hosts one of the most popular events in JtE, I believe after the amount we have spent working on the village, auctions and our status among other towns and cities that have worked there way to official status that we are certainly ready to join them. We are friendly group more interested in counting our diamonds and emeralds then joining in wars and we are have many unique and interesting plans to continue our growth. With the auctions to back us up there is no limit to what Aurum can accomplish and there is no doubt we will continue to strive towards greatness. I hope you consider this application and I hope you have a great day ;)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
Apart from the auction - which is by far one of the most entertaining, fun, and innovative player-made establishments in all of Elysium - the settlements architecture is interesting and well thought out, and the roles the players have within Aurum adds another level of fun and intrigue to the land of Aurum.

The player-base itself is a healthy and nice group, and I see no reason why not to give a big +1 on this application.​
~ as well a side-note, whilst looking over Aurum I took a walk around the auction house, and noticed a rather interesting view and decided to make a quick render of it (I'm still learning, and thought it'd be good practice) - it didn't turn out how I wanted, but oh well. Original plan was to make it a bit blurry, for a center title, but it turned out to be a bit much. Hope it can be put to good use in the future!​
Good luck!​
EDIT: double spoiler strikes again​

• Thank You
Reactions: Oak Milk

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I would have thought this app would come long ago, but its nice to see you take your time to get all the things ready. I see about half of the members on very often, and the rest from time to time, so the activity is good. The architecture is way above what I would usualy expect for village, so I belive you got everything good enough ;D

1+ and good luck!

• Thank You

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Nice tag.

I'm honestly surprised you didn't wait to go for town! Village is the first step to a great settlement, and I believe Terra Aurum has what it takes to make it to that point! You bring an interesting but important aspect to this server via the auctions. While I've only been to your settlement a few times, I cannot deny that it is impressive how well both Terra Aurum and Esper have done in the time since you've broken off from Crucia. I expect great things from your settlement!

+1

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Really? Trusteds can vote in town applications? I wasn't told that. o.o
Sorry for the wait!

Here you go, have a +1. Although the activity in some of the players is not as well, the town is still doing very well. The buildings look nice, the auctions are awesome, why not?
Trusted vote on village applications and aristocrat apps. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Nice looking establishment. I absolutely love the buildings and the work put into it. The activity is healthy for that number count. I don't mind giving this application a +1