Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Tekkit

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
With the closure of Primordia, we decided it would be a good idea to have a temporary event server to fill the gap. We also wanted to do something a little more exciting than a vanilla server so I decided to make a poll to figure out which mod pack people liked the most.

If you have any other suggestions, comment with it and I'll add it to the poll.​

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Just vanilla mc with simple basic plugins (grief prot, spawn prot)
isn't that what we've always done and found nigh-deserted 3 days later?

I personally think that, of the three listed option, FTB has the best variety, and is likely to include the main contents of pixelmon and/or tekkit in one of their many packs (I haven't had the launcher in about 2 years though, so I may be a little outdated).

Alternatively, I think Crusader Craft from the Void Launcher could be worth some decent fun, and potentially make for a much longer event server with it's Lord of the Rings world, custom NPCs, custom player model, and much more.
The only downsides I really see is particularly weak computers (like maybe a 2005 pc) having trouble dealing with ~70 mods, and the modpack to my knowledge has not received and update in about 2 years.

rosekill

Reaction score
Honestly a pixelmon is the best we can put forth to be honest, Extremely low knowledge needed to actually succeed, Least server intensive, and actually has some depth.

FTB is a pretty close second being as it is actually extremely deep and only somewhat server intensive and the largest downside being the sheer amount of knowledge needed to get started in it.

Tekkit is a clear last place here in which its just a dumbed down version of FTB and is outdated and most people have played it while retaining an actually slightly more intensive server load than FTB.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
With the closure of Primordia, we decided it would be a good idea to have a temporary event server to fill the gap. We also wanted to do something a little more exciting than a vanilla server so I decided to make a poll to figure out which mod pack people liked the most.

If you have any other suggestions, comment with it and I'll add it to the poll.​
How about a new Gmod server?