template app

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

codgamerz10

Ingame username: codgamerz10
Rank requested: smp operator

Would anyone be willing to reference you (players or staff):Mozman,

In less than 140 Characters, tell us about yourself.I have been play blocktopia servers on minecraft for a year i played the classics the premium i do like the servers very much i had started minecraft after my soccer season was over and yes i did win only because of my effort of my team./b]

What achievements are you most proud of?I am proud of making my clan a better clan.I even was proud to be at second of command on the ZOMBE clan i cared for my clan mates and they cared back to me.

What do you think your position entails?I believed griefing and spamming should be cracked down no more warnings if they grief or spam they shoould be kicked we should also myake a limit to have no spawn camping at there beds and at spawn. Also there should be more operators and more controllers.

Given the likelihood that, there are 'other' candidates for this position - why should we pick you? People are loyal to me and i am loyal to people that are nice to me sure i am still loyal to my enemys if you make rivals with someone it will never work out it will get worse, worse and worse.

You get given six months to live, list the things you'd like to do.I would like to win the lottery donated 50% to charity and the other half to Blocktopia cause they deserve it by gifts for everyone that works for blocktopia because they have worked very very hard and play on minecraft blocktopia for my last time before my 6 months are up

Finally - how much time do you think you spent on this application and, do you think it is appropriate? I spent like 30 minutes on here and yes i think its appropiate. Some of the stuff on here needs to be changed like greifing you know that its not right out there there will be rude people:

Q

Qube

Right, i see you online fairly often on the server, but i'v never seen you actually help people out, in fact, i rarely see you talk much at all. The app itself is not very good, and i have a bit of a hard time understanding everything you wrote down, and i'd be very happy if you tried making it a bit easier to read.

But yeah, i really don't think you are ready for a staff rank anytime soon, so i'm going with a -1 on this app.
If you really want to work for a staff rank tho, i suggest you start helping out more on the server, answer peoples questions and act nice and mature!

Don't get disheartened by this tho, and Good luck with the rest of the app!

C

codgamerz10

i help people in my clan a lot in clan chat though but its not my opinion its ok if i dont make it
but on the other hand i will fix it to make it better
Also tell whats wrong with it and i will fix it

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
You're not ready yet. You're not independent and are not capable of helping others at the moment. You need more time on the server, not to get known with the ranks but to, quite frankly, get to know players more. We have a lot of players who play here very often and knowing them would help a lot.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
-1. This isnt a really good app to start with (grammar/spelling mistakes and such) plus I dont see you helping a ton. Also:

i help people in my clan a lot in clan chat though but its not my opinion its ok if i dont make it
but on the other hand i will fix it to make it better
Also tell whats wrong with it and i will fix it
As stated, just improve the overall quality of the application. Also, its nice to see you help in clan chat but only people in your clan can see the chat. Henceforth, I'd like to see you help out in MAIN chat.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Alright, your application received too many negative responses.
But that does not mean you cannot improve, please read carefully through all that has been said.
And possibly you will be a staff member at some point.

Have a great time on SMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.