Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of map: Technicolour Hellsiege
Author: Jivvi
Size: Unsure of this
Map boundary: Not sure of exact size, but either borders or a block will be required to prevent playrs from entering caves or enderpearling to ground level.
Kits:
[accordion]
{slide=Scavenger - Soul}- Iron Sword{/slide}
{slide=Survivor - Jackal}- Stone Sword (Knockback III, Smite X)
- Potion (Speed II, 4:00)
- Stone Bricks (32)
- Stone Pickaxe
- Leather Cap
- Leather Boots{/slide}
{slide=Survivor - Vulture}- Bow (Punch II, Infinity I)
- Arrow
- Stone Bricks (32)
- Stone Pickaxe
- Leather Chestplate{/slide}
{slide=Survivor = Behemoth}- Flint and Steel (Fire Aspect I, Sharpness I}
- TNT (6)
- Ender Pearl
- Bucket
- Stone Bricks (64)
- Stone Pickaxe
- Skeleton Spawn Egg (Skeleton){/slide}
{slide=Juggernaut - Colossus}- Iron Sword (Sharpness V, Knockback I)
- Bow (Power VI, Infinity I)
- Arrow
- Bucket (Water)
- Bucket (Lava)
- Obsidian (64)
- Chainmail Chestplate
- Chainmail Leggings
- Chainmail Boots{/slide}
{slide=Hunter - Manticore}- Wooden Axe (Sharpness I, Knockback III, Fire Aspect I)
- Red Stained Glass (64)
- Gold Pickaxe
- Leather Chestplate
- Leather Leggings
- Leather Boots{/slide}
{slide=Hunter - Valkyrie}- Bow (Punch III, Flame II, Infinity I)
- Arrow
- Red Stained Glass (32)
- Gold Pickaxe
- Leather Chestplate
- Leather Leggings
- Leather Boots{/slide}
{slide=Hunter - Hellraiser}- Gold Pickaxe (Unbreaking I, Knockback I, Sharpness I)
- Blaze Spawn Egg (6)
- Red Stained Glass (64)
- Red Stained Glass (64)
- TNT (2)
- Redstone Block (2)
- Soul Sand
- Leather Chestplate
- Leather Leggings
- Leather Boots
{/slide}
{slide=Dark Hunter - Incubus}- Iron Sword (Sharpness II, Knockback II)
- Bow (Power II, Punch II, Infinity I)
- Arrow
- Obsidian (64)
- Ender Pearl (3)
- Chainmail Chestplate
- Chainmail Leggings
- Chainmail Boots
{/slide}
[/accordion]
Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots:
Notes: This map revolves around holding the centre tower secure from the hunters, who have a greater building/breaking ability. In spawn there is a notification that staircases, pathsways and towers are disallowed, which I would appreciate being enforced. I would also like the height limit set relatively low to avoid vast staircases etc. Blast Damage should be on, and if possible I'd like map blocks to be no-drop
BuildBox Warp: /warp technicolourHellsiege (terrain world)
Input File:
[accordion]
{slide=Config}
Code:
MapName: 'Technicolour Hellsiege'
Author: 'Jivvi'
BuildTime: 120
GameTime: 420
WorldTime: 12000
WorldWeather: 0

Team0:
  SpawnType: 2
  SpawnLocation:
	==: Vector
	x: -199
	y: 16
	z: -700
  ChooseKit: false
  OneKitPerRound: true
  CanDrown: false
  FallReduction: 0
  KitResetTime: 1

Team1:
  SpawnType: 2
  SpawnLocation:
  ChooseKit: false
  CanDrown: false
  FallReduction: 0

Centre:
WorldSize: 100
SkyLimit: 60
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: false
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
- STAINED_GLASS
- DOUBLE_STEP
- STONE
- COBBLESTONE
- BEACON
- MYCEL
- MONSTER_EGGS
- STEP
- SMOOTH_BRICK
- COBBLE_WALL
- IRON_FENCE

Kit:
  HunterFree:
	Soul:
	- IRON_SWORD
  Juggernaut:
	Colossus:
	- IRON_SWORD.DAMAGE_ALL:5@KNOCKBACK:1
	- BOW.ARROW_DAMAGE:6@ARROW_INFINITE:1
	- ARROW
	- WATER_BUCKET
	- LAVA_BUCKET
	- OBSIDIAN|64
	- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
	- CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS
	- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
  HunterLeader:
	Incubus:
	- IRON_SWORD.DAMAGE_ALL:2@KNOCKBACK:2
	- BOW.ARROW_DAMAGE:2@ARROW_KNOCKBACK:2@ARROW_INFINITE:1
	- ARROW
	- OBSIDIAN|64
	- ENDER_PEARL
	- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
	- CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS
	- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
  HunterStart:
	Manticore:
	- WOOD_AXE.DAMAGE_ALL:1@KNOCKBACK:3@FIRE_ASPECT:1
	- STAINED_GLASS.14|64
	- GOLD_PICKAXE
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	Valkyrie:
	- BOW.ARROW_KNOCKBACK:3@ARROW_FIRE:2@ARROW_INFINITE:1
	- ARROW
	- STAINED_GLASS.14|32
	- GOLD_PICKAXE
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	Hellraiser:
	- GOLD_PICKAXE.DURABILITY:1@DAMAGE_ALL:1@KNOCKBACK:1
	- MONSTER_EGG.61|6
	- STAINED_GLASS.14|64
	- STAINED_GLASS.14|64
	- TNT|2
	- REDSTONE_BLOCK|2
	- SOUL_SAND
  SurvivorStart:
	Jackal:
	- STONE_SWORD.KNOCKBACK:3@DAMAGE_UNDEAD:10
	- POTION.8290
	- SMOOTH_BRICK|64
	- STONE_PICKAXE
	- LEATHER_HELMET
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	Vulture:
	- BOW.ARROW_KNOCKBACK:2@ARROW_INFINITE:1
	- ARROW
	- SMOOTH_BRICK|64
	- STONE_PICKAXE
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	Behemoth:
	- FLINT_AND_STEEL.FIRE_ASPECT:1@DAMAGE_ALL:1
	- TNT|2
	- ENDER_PEARL
	- BUCKET
	- SMOOTH_BRICK|64
	- STONE_PICKAXE
	- MONSTER_EGG.51|8
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS

Effects:
  Hunter:
	Starting:
	- HEALTH_BOOST|3600|-2.5
	- DAMAGE_RESISTANCE|20|5
  Survivor:
	Starting:
	- HEALTH_BOOST|3600|-2.5
	- SATURATION|3600|0
{/slide}
[/accordion]

Last edited:

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
This map has a fresh theme and a demands a different style of play, which is always welcome. While the color scheme certainly is jarring, it really does convey the point of a technicolour hell.

While I understand the central focus of the map is the tower, the rest of the ground seems flat and ignored. Making the tower on a bit of a hill, or more at the bottom of a sloping pit would add to the atmosphere of the map.

Another point of worry is the wither that the first hunter can spawn. If they start at the top of the tower with it, the round will be very short and one sided.

Weighing these concerns against the gameplay possibilities, I'm going to go with a 0 for now.

Y

YouWould

Ill be completely honest with you, Jivvi: This map doesn't look the greatest. The color scheme is a bit too much, and the Juggernaut kit needs (at the least) An Iron Chestplate. Besides that, I like the build itself (Minus the color scheme, as mentioned). So, unless Juggernaut can be improved (I can live with the color) 0.
EDIT: Upon your changes, my vote goes to +1
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Hey Jivvi! Thank you for submitting this map!
I like to start of with " Damn them colors doe ". The title describes the map very well. The colors don't bother me but it's kinda flat with small random graves ( maybe? ) around the place. Maybe you should add a small broken down house? It doesn't seem a lot of time has been put into the build it self but, I love the idea behind it. The wither worrys me a lot. That needs to be removed or, make it very had to get wither heads. It would be round over for the survivor the moment that wither is made. I know you're sad Colosseum got nerf with the wither but there was a reason behind that. Beside that the kits look fine.
1) add detail 2) fix wither
0 until changes

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right I tried looking at this map in person but I continuously crashed on getting in.

Anyway, from what little experience I have with the kits on aod I think they look okay but as the others have said juggernaut may need some improvement otherwise they will still die very very fast.

I do like the idea of Capture the tower or Defend the Tower so to say, I just think that this map is lacking in it's overall visual appeal. To me it seems a bit too flat and the tower just is a bit too random.

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, so I've worked on the map itself, and I'll put screenshots up sometime.

- Dark Hunter can no longer spawn a wither off the bat
- However, the Hellraiser kit has one block of soul sand, and wither skulls are hidden around the map
- On top of this, the Jackal survivor kit's sword has been altered to include Smite X

- Keep in mind that all players are on 5 hearts, and the Juggernaut will finish any player, Dark Hunter included, with no more than a few hits

- I've also added that pretty little netherportal thingy in the sky. If you dislike it, it'll take all of 10 seconds to get rid of

edit:

Last edited:

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, so I've worked on the map itself, and I'll put screenshots up sometime.

- However, the Hellraiser kit has one block of soul sand, and wither skulls are hidden around the map
- On top of this, the Jackal survivor kit's sword has been altered to include Smite X

- Keep in mind that all players are on 5 hearts, and the Juggernaut will finish any player, Dark Hunter included, with no more than a few hits

- I've also added that pretty little netherportal thingy in the sky. If you dislike it, it'll take all of 10 seconds to get rid of

edit:
Nice picture Jivvi

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score

Right so, first off, I'd just like to say that I really like the changes you've made to the map. It looks much better now. I'm still a bit skeptical about the Wither part, but as long as the wither skulls are far and few apart, I don't see too much of a problem with it.
I'm not sure how this will play out, but we can see if the map is accepted. I'm just going to throw a [BCOLOR=#ffffff]+1[/BCOLOR] out there, because I like how it looks, and am interested in seeing how it plays out.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
This map looks interesting and I was waiting for you to fix the problems my fellow staff members have said.

I really like the idea of how the Survivors are (or should be) protecting the tower while the Hunters try to over take it.

I thought that the Juggernaut kit was fine, because Power 6 fully charged hurts to ton to those who have Full Leather armor at best.

The wither might become an issue but the staff team can always remove it if it becomes a major problem.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]+1[/BCOLOR] for adding into rotation and testing it.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Thank you for fixing those problems! Just letting you know, if the map gets added I'm gonna hide the heads again so, everyone has a even chance to find them. Love the depth you put into the walls. Makes the map look tons better. Everything I wanted to be fix was fixed. Take this +1 and don't spend it in one place.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thank you for fixing those problems! Just letting you know, if the map gets added I'm gonna hide the heads again so, everyone has a even chance to find them.
Yeah, I was going to do this myself, except that may be a little hard now >_>

The map is in Terrain, so you're welcome to do the edits before it's added, if it is.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to do this myself, except that may be a little hard now >_>

The map is in Terrain, so you're welcome to do the edits before it's added, if it is.
Yeah would you mind I edit the map in build box? Just small changes like the heads and the neather portals?

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Jivvi.

In spite of recent events keeping you from editing this map, and the seemingly positive responses from our staff, I'm afraid this map doesn't meet up with Army of Darkness' standards.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.