SMP - Accepted TechKnowDad SMP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeckKnowDad

Donor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? TechKnowDad

How many hours have you played on the server for? 17Days 20Hrs

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? 8+(May depend on RL work schedule, we own a Tech Business)

What prior staffing experience do you have?
We ran a gaming system in Second Life for Several years with a $5K to $20K a month profit.

What do you think the role entails? Helping new players, stopping griefing, helping to maintain an enjoyable server for all to play on.

Why do you want to be a staff member? Second nature to try and help those who need it.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? Past experience with helping players, played MC for 10+ years.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? Depending on the severity of the issue I would either use my best judgment if needed or contact others and collaborate with them to get the best possible resolution.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? Est. Time zone putting me on when others are unavailable.

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but not mandatory)

Please list your references:
Gonkus

Reactions: digi and sessybessy

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You're an active and friendly player who always seeks to help people when staff aren't available and you're online quite a lot so your help would be much appreciated when other staff are unavailable, due to your 17 day on time I'd say you have an excellent grasp of how the server works which will help you when players have questions , I'd love to see you join our staff team as you'd make a great addition :D

+1

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
???

You're a very friendly dude who is helpful and a much needed mature and responsible presence on the server. I think you'd be excellent as a staff member.

+1

Reactions: sessybessy

mijomo

aaaaaaaa
Donor
Reaction score
You’re a very active, friendly, and knowledgeable player! I think you’d make a great addition to the staff team.

+1

Reactions: sessybessy

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I haven’t had any personal interactions with you as I haven’t been as active as I once was but based on how active you are and prior experience you seem like you would be a great addition to the staffing team. As well after reading all the comments of my fellow staff I’d have to agree with them on their judgement.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.