Teamspeak: Primus Family Meeting - 11th Nov

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
When is it?
After this weeks Blocktopia Team Meeting, 11th.

Where:
TS Primus Family Room

Agenda/Discussion:
What are you currently doing around Primus?
Housing Disaster and the New Rules
Funding/Accountancy Plans
Vault/Storeroom Plans
New Shrine Location
Events

Anything else feel free to add. You will not be graced with my voice at the meeting however. =P If either GamePro or LagWarrior want to lead since they can talk, they are welcome.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Cannot make it as usual. Meetings are always to late for me :/

I do indeed have a lot to say as well. Any possibility in a slight time change? If not I totally understand, I would be happy to lead the meeting if it was at a time I was able to be on-line.

Zachster96

Reaction score
I may or may not make it, I am getting 4 teeth pulled that morning :c

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
Definitely make it. I CAN speak its just a matter of how appealing my voice is. So far looks as thoguh not many people are showing up. Does not matter, if we can disscuss important topics we can make a recap so all our family members know what the plan is.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Jay, it's better to be organized with methods like this to ensure that the founding of the new lands of primus goes according to plan rather than running around like headless chickens :p

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
since i probably won't be able to make it, here's some things i would like to be uncluded in the minutes, if anyone would like to say these things on behalf of me:

1. Congratulations to Listings for filling in as leader of Primus after soulsoda was demoted from leadership. His management skills have been invaluable so far!

2.whoever has made the giant underground pit right next to the city gates under their house, please light it adequately, i have died twice from mobs in there now, once when retrieving my items from the prvious time :I