TeamSpeak Meeting?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Normally I would never make this kind of thread, considering I feel a PM might be better, and I have no control over whether this happens or not, but in all seriousness; this could be good for us.

We could have some of our members come on, we could discuss problems, plans, etc. And possibly get some orginization in here.

Anyways I feel this is beneficial, but you only have until Friday to decide, so let's not draw this out longer than it needs to be.

EonLatias

Reaction score
If I had TS, I would do this. I could get it.

Anyway, I understand it should be decided soon, but just to be clear, the actual meeting isn't Friday?

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Like only five memebers have TS Maybe more? I'm not sure post about this on the town palgue near the family portal. saying 'teamspeak meeting please? check forums' Would be like two to three signs

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Like only five memebers have TS Maybe more? I'm not sure post about this on the town palgue near the family portal. saying 'teamspeak meeting please? check forums' Would be like two to three signs
Suppose you're right about the TeamSpeak thing, but what do you mean about the town palgue? And the two or three signs about what?

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
You do realize it's going to be a pain in the ass to get people not in Gaia out of the channel. A conversation in PM's with all the people in Gaia (maybe just people higher up) would probably suffice. That's just my opinion though. ;)

Reactions: Duffie

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Conversations will suffice :p

If any additional members want to partake but can't due to the limit for conversations, we could have someone be some sort of a secretary and open a second conversation for non-council members who ask, and can tell them what's going on, and also post the re-cap for anyone who couldn't come.

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
@Marnixxie mmmmm, it's actually vet op+. But I was more or less thinking along the lines of there would be that annoying kid that won't go away. I'm also not sure if anyone would be allowed to lock the channel.

But yeah, if Dagon did it, then it must not be that big of a deal.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
@Marnixxie mmmmm, it's actually vet op+. But I was more or less thinking along the lines of there would be that annoying kid that won't go away. I'm also not sure if anyone would be allowed to lock the channel.

But yeah, if Dagon did it, then it must not be that big of a deal.
Primus and Aeres also have plans for it, though I think this might be a no-go, considering the fact that Gaia has the new, not registered/active on the forums members who wouldn't have Teamspeak. And those that do have a strange fear of speaking and or no mic.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Hay Jay a good idea :DD well we need to atleast have a time and day of week when :3
Now, I can go for anytime that might work for people, but doing it right after the event day might be convienient.
Event day is right after the meeting.

So yeah :skip:
D:

Anyways, this is the final day to decide.
I for one am now voting against, because Gaians don't have TS. The one's that do don't have mics. And the one's that have mics don't want to speak. :)banghead:)

Any other opinions?

EDIT: Banghead thing was in parentheses, it made that mutation. ^

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Um we could have a meeting in /ch Gaia in one day and try to make everyone come for that :3
Much more difficult to organize a ./ch gaia meeting
Plus you can't speak as with TeamSpeak, Plus people will always be tempted to go to a different chat or do something else while the meeting is going on.
Too late anyways, meeting is in 20 minutes.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Much more difficult to organize a ./ch gaia meeting
Plus you can't speak as with TeamSpeak, Plus people will always be tempted to go to a different chat or do something else while the meeting is going on.
Too late anyways, meeting is in 20 minutes.
Woah woah when did we decide we were going through with this?

Why can't we just have a convo system instead? I'll never be able to attend the meetings because I can't/really don't want to use TS :c

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Woah woah when did we decide we were going through with this?

Why can't we just have a convo system instead? I'll never be able to attend the meetings because I can't/really don't want to use TS :c
Firstly, what I meant by that was: The decision was too late for this week so we couldn't do it because the meeting was in 20 minutes.

Secondly, what do you mean by a convo system?

Lastly, why is everyone afraid of TS? :c Is just speaking :O

EDIT: I think I see what confused you, I mean Meeting as in the Blocktopia Meeting, not the Gaia Meeting.