Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I Am An Extreme Noob That Can't Even Pla- *backstabbed*

Ehh where was I.
Oh Yeah.
Yeah it's a great game.
Usually I Play Spy, Engineer, or Scout.
:3
Ignore the message above me. That was a spy talking.

O

OneIntervention

Wow, level 0! Go to a trading server, ask the price of your item. Then find someone with the nest price/bid.
Only thing I'm afraid of, if you don't know enough and are asking the price of an item, people will try to scam you and give you a false price.

Brave

Reaction score
Only thing I'm afraid of, if you don't know enough and are asking the price of an item, people will try to scam you and give you a false price.
I do agree with Intervention there. Maybe you could ask a few people about what they will buy it for and the person with most items or things wins?

Cherpah

Reaction score
I like being a scout, soldier, pyro and demoman. Coincidentally they're the only ones I have hats for... >.> <.<

trngl3087

Reaction score
Not advocating griefing in any way, but their videos are incredibly entertaining.

(And, fair warning if you watch their Minecraft videos, some of them are very offensive.)

erik1979

Reaction score
Not advocating griefing in any way, but their videos are incredibly entertaining.

(And, fair warning if you watch their Minecraft videos, some of them are very offensive.)
I can't believe I just spent 14 minutes of my life watching that. Haha. It was interesting though for sure.