[TDM] Legendary Duel

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Map Name: Duel (Legendary)
Map Authors: Popbob Catcocomics
Game Type: TDM
Map Worldborder: It's literally a barrier box with some fire and ice inside it.
Game Time: N/A (see notes)
Screenshots: I'll get there in a sec, though tbh, not much to see.

Maximum amount of players: 2
Block explosion list: air
Notes:
*For mood and ambience, please have set in The End dimension.

*The edges of the playing field are lined with magma blocks. This won't actually hurt, but players catching on to the real meat of surviving may note that it is very ideal to keep as far away from the magma as possible (unless some random nerd finds a way to get invincibility exploit using them, in which case I'll just straight up remove them, but such is not likely).

*It may be noted that the central region of the playing field, as well as the corners, have obsidian and bedrock. It may also be noted that the one and only kit has half a stack of Ender Crystals. This is because I have very recently learned of Crystal pvp in max-level anarchy servers, and thought it might be cute to try it out here, but I will remove the crystals if they become a problem.

*Apologies for lack of artistic detailing or anything to make it look special, but I kind of felt that we really don't have any good 1v1 maps (except maybe for Duel Island), and with our exceedingly low player count (likely caused by exams season), I feel this may be a way to help keep players interested for longer periods of time while waiting for a larger group.

*I have it set to TDM so I can better organize where players will spawn and prevent nerds from spawning on top of each other.
However, this type of map may want its own special game mode rule set later on down the line.

Game Type: TDM
Preparation time: 10 seconds
Round Time: 1800 (yes, a half-hour round. Not common on most of our pvp maps, for obvious reasons, but the idea here is that you have two gods dueling all-out, and it's designed to take time so more people will join).
Spawn Locations: On top of their corresponding beacons inside the playing box
Kits:
*Legendary Hero:
-God-tier diamond armor with binding
-God-tier diamond sword
-God-tier diamond bow
-Wooden Sword with KB 2 and Bane of Arthropods 5.
-32 Ender Crystals
-2 Notch Apples (may add more later for sake of increasing round length, if necessary).
-10 harming 1 arrows
-1 normal arrow that will last forever.
Teams: [BCOLOR=#800000]Hell[/BCOLOR] and [BCOLOR=#0000ff]Frost[/BCOLOR]

Fall da- NO!!!
Lives: 1, the idea is that it takes forever for either player to die, and the satisfaction when someone DOES die without other people jumping in and intervening will be pretty immense.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_