TBDWFE1-Trusted-06/03/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excepted

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: TBDWFE1
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: My alternates can only play classic.
What is your Timezone? GMT
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Infected_Alien8 has been kind enough to reference me.
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) I am 15.
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) My online time is just over 4 days.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I come on most days normally at least an hour on week days maybe more at weekends.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft? No this would be my first time staffing on minecraft.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? My biggest weakness is that sometimes when I am trying to explain something I do not make it as clear as it should be. I am trying to improve this by reading what I have written before posting it. What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? A 100% beef beefburger as you will find no horsing around with me.
Why do you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank as I am helpful, active and mature. I amm a quick decision maker and a fast thinker. I would do my best staffing at all times as I would not want anything catastrophic to happen to this server.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: I Thank you for commenting on this whatever you have voted.
-TBDWFE1

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+1. You are mature (and knowing you irl I know you are), you always try to help out when possible, and you are very active. I see you on irc and in-game all of the time answering questions etc, and you always try to report illegals to me whether it be at school or online. Yes, at first you used to back seat op an awful lot, but since I told you to stop you have improved and it shows you will do anything to help out. I think you deserve a trial.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
0, leaning to a +1. (assuming I can vote on applications too, which I believe I can). Nearly everything Infected_alien8_ said; you are mature, and tend to help out. And with 4 days, it's quite obvious you understand how the server runs and works. However, I do not see you online as much as I would like to. I'll keep an eye out for you for the next few days. My vote is subject to change.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Whoops! I forgot about this! Sorry!

Well, I'm in for a you to have a trial. You've been doing quite well on the server. I do enjoy seeing that you're active and helping others out with questions. I am aware you had a rusty start on the server, but now I see lots of change. +1 :]

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Well, after a bit of a thought on this one. I'm going to go with a 0 at the moment. You do tend to keep a mature vibe about you, but I feel you sometimes aren't ready. But hey, that's what a trial is for! So please, prove me wrong. +1 (yeah I know I said 0 but hey, have a +1)

Status
Not open for further replies.