midnightgirl24
myusername22
Hunter27a1
Duffie
Ltin
digitalmez
Jivvi

Clarification(s)

- Game will have a daystart. D1 will have a set deadline from the start, but D1 will not have the forced lynch like the other days will have.

- Potential Third party wins will not end the game. It will continue on. As a matter of fact, third party wins will not be announced in the game thread, only on completion of the game together with the winning party. Third party roles are informed in their PM once they have won, and are free to use that information in any way they wish.

- I should have clarified (my fault) that if a person had any pre-game communication, that that (the contents! Not the basic fact of course) cannot be part of discussion here, since we cannot ever use PM contents to confirm/deny things (but it of course adds certain relevant meta elements to the game!)

Last edited:

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
T'was the night before christmas. (heh!)

A bunch of people that up until this point didn't know they knew each other, let alone would be attempting to kill and lynch each other, came together on that fateful eve.

Nobody knew how it would end.

One thing was for certain: It wouldn't end up being a lovely christmas.

---

This is Day 1.

Day one has a deadline of 120 hours, starting now. There is no forced lynch (person with most votes on them) on Day 1.

There is, only on Day 1, the option to vote no-lynch.

With 24 alive, it will take 13 to lynch and 12 to no-lynch

---

Have a merry christmas and a happy new game!

Last edited:

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
so how are we going to get an active conversation today while a no-lynch is off the table?

WE SPEND LITERALLY EVERY GAME D1 ARGUING ABOUT THAT. It's the only thing i've seen get activity up so what do you guys think we should talk about?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
so how are we going to get an active conversation today while a no-lynch is off the table?

WE SPEND LITERALLY EVERY GAME D1 ARGUING ABOUT THAT. It's the only thing i've seen get activity up so what do you guys think we should talk about?
Yes I am aware, and as a matter of fact will add the no-lynch option for today only.

BUT I do not expect high activity over christmas anyhow, that's why I made it such a slow start.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I am aware, and as a matter of fact will add the no-lynch option for today only.

BUT I do not expect high activity over christmas anyhow, that's why I made it such a slow start.
Love you too, I was legit relieved when I saw that No Lynch was disabled, but I guess now we'll have to go through that again. ._.

I heard you got a case of the creepy monsters?:

That's a very serious medical condition you have there.
2spooky4me

• Haha
Reactions: JKangaroo