Tails Mod

Catcocomics

Reaction score
This is small mod, created by Kihira, basically allows you to modify your player model by adding a variety of tails (and in later versions, ears and wings) that are 3D and fully animated.

This mod is cool for a number of reasons:
*You can choose 3 different tints for what ever tail you select (and some of these are references to other media...).
*This mod allows you to save the added tail textures on your skin, as well as allowing you to export it to a (not sure what exactly), which allows you to essentially save you customized tail(s).
*This mod only makes cosmetic changes and can be used in multiplayer. However, only people with this mod will see your tail.

Now, this mod does require FoxLib to run, but I still think It's kind of worth it.

Site link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...1-2-2-now-with-ears-and-wing-tails-a-bunch-of

Catcocomics

Reaction score
As you might note from my current Avatar (then again, all you can tell is that I have a modded sword and I'm in a mushroom biome), I happen to be using the current version of the Crackpack mod pack. You can also see (if you look close enough) that I have one of the afore mentioned 3D/fully animated tails.