Tactics against opposing clans [FOR AERES/ALLIES EYES ONLY].

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think this a good time to ask about what to do with Dagon + Primus. It seems to me that Andy (IQD) REALLY wants to be really close to Dagon. I think we should think of plans to destabilise or even give us an advantage against this. I'm asking this because we are extremely outnumbered because of this, if we include the players which will most likely be inactive.

I think thats a plus, as most of the people who are in Dagon seems like extremely inactive people, and will most likely quit after a couple of days.

One of the plans that we should try to do is to encourage people to join Aeres at release, this will increase our numbers significantly, even if we shift it to Gaia which will be a positive for us.

Even though we are most likely not going to go to war at the start (I hope so), we should try to be the top clan of course and I think that Dagon might make it really difficult for us.

Please comment below on what to do.

-Rune

Last edited:

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We're already allied with Gaia, it might end up being Gaia+Aeres vs Primus+Dagon.

We shouldn't provoke Dagon/Primus at the start at all. Just focus on getting our bases up which they will be trying to do. Since they're trying to construct their capital right at the start we can harass them after a week or so maybe and steal their resources to slow down progress.

I'm trying to recruit as many people as possible.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We're already allied with Gaia, it might end up being Gaia+Aeres vs Primus+Dagon.

We shouldn't provoke Dagon/Primus at the start at all. Just focus on getting our bases up which they will be trying to do. Since they're trying to construct their capital right at the start we can harass them after a week or so maybe and steal their resources to slow down progress.

Yeah, sounds good. Make it look like Aeres won't touch them at the start but pile on them later on. Hopefully they should only have a couple of people online if most people are going to be inactive. If we close the gap between them in numbers, then it should be good. We also have the most PvPers and most of us are capable of building, which is a plus

Iggish

Reaction score
This has all just blown up in my face... a war? alliances? WHAT!? Can someone explain all of this to me because I am probably missing something.
I'm not against a war but a war just for the sake of a war is pointless.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This has all just blown up in my face... a war? alliances? WHAT!? Can someone explain all of this to me because I am probably missing something.
I'm not against a war but a war just for the sake of a war is pointless.
War for the sake of becoming the strongest clan.

I'm not planning to be extremely peaceful either.

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, if they (Dagon I assume they refers to?) are going for some kind of impressive build at the start, that will set them back a few weeks probably. We can use this time to harass them and get resources so we can make our own impressive builds after we're #1

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, if they (Dagon I assume they refers to?) are going for some kind of impressive build at the start, that will set them back a few weeks probably. We can use this time to harass them and get resources so we can make our own impressive builds after we're #1
Yeah, I would go with that. I doubt they would be able to repel the attacks considering that most of them can't PvP.

I like where we are going!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I would go with that. I doubt they would be able to repel the attacks considering that most of them can't PvP.

I like where we are going!
I'm awful at PVP but I'm happy to be our #1 cheerleader / strap on the iron armor and be a distraction like I did so successfully every raiding SMP ever

Iggish

Reaction score
If we will be raiding them after only a week, we need defences to prevent counter raids. Enderpearls are hard to get so just a 10/12 block high wall around the portal town will suffice for the moment.

Reactions: superstein