Tackil10's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackil10

Reaction score
Staff references(Op+):
Time spent on the server:2 days 8 hours 27 min
Other server ranks (present and past):Yes i was op in the past on another server but i had to resign because i was spending to much time on this server,which is so much better!But no Blocktopia servers.
TeamSpeak: Y
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:The responsibility is to help players out,use my powers for catching rulebreakers and i will investigate tickets and greifs to end up helping out.
I will make sure i will be productive in helping out,be a presince in chat and be an active player to fufull the expectations of a trusted player.
Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:Pick me because i can be trusted worthy,and i have experience with nodus so i know how to tell if someone is using it or not. Im relatively new but i am well aquainted with the server and the players and work hard at helping others on the server!
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:people call me Tackil in real life,so that's what you can call me.I hope to go to The NHL or the MLL.[I do lift].I love sports and i love to play minecraft with Friends and love to play Blocktopia the most. :)

Reactions: asaechao

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You asked me for a reference and I denied it on the basis that I haven't really seen all that much of you, nor have I ever really seen you helping out much when I have. So I'm going with a 0 in this case.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
I think you're jumping the gun a bit. Yes you're headed in the right direction for trusted but not quite there. I want to see more of you, and more helping. I can see you as a trusted soon but not now.

I'll be going with a 0, good luck!

EDIT: Your account says you're 15, but your application says you're 13. Please clarify which is correct, and if needed ask a admin to switch your age on your account.
Fixed -superstein

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hrrrrm I'm really on edge. I've noticed you being helpful lately and your activity has increased somewhat... Honestly, I don't think a trial could hurt so I'll give a VERY tentative +1 to trial.

Tackil10

Reaction score
You asked me for a reference and I denied it on the basis that I haven't really seen all that much of you, nor have I ever really seen you helping out much when I have. So I'm going with a 0 in this case.
Thank you i will try to improve on that!

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Tackil10: ok i will my best friend is superstein ask anyone
A Trusted does not gain authority on the server by "name dropping" and showing off that s/he happens to be good friends with the Director(s) - because even so, that never gives anyone more privileges. On a less related note, you only got Aristocrat 18 days ago. Overall, maybe a trial would be the best way for you to learn about the rank but I feel you're a little too immature for it at this point in time.

But you shouldn't take this as me discouraging you from trying to achieve Trusted, considering I referenced you for Aristocrat so I clearly had some faith in you. :p I just think it's a little soon.

That's my two cents. Good luck regardless!

Tackil10

Reaction score
Tackil10: ok i will my best friend is superstein ask anyone
A Trusted does not gain authority on the server by "name dropping" and showing off that s/he happens to be good friends with the Director(s) - because even so, that never gives anyone more privileges. On a less related note, you only got Aristocrat 18 days ago. Overall, maybe a trial would be the best way for you to learn about the rank but I feel you're a little too immature for it at this point in time.

But you shouldn't take this as me discouraging you from trying to achieve Trusted, considering I referenced you for Aristocrat so I clearly had some faith in you. :p I just think it's a little soon.

That's my two cents. Good luck regardless!
ok well i hope to change your mind,and yes mabe a trail will be the best thing for me but thank you

• Love
Reactions: Forest_Knight

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I will sadly have to go with a -1 here.

I havent seen you enough in the chat, and the times I have seen you, I havent seen you helping out. I feel this are just coming too fast.

I do however see great potenciall, so I hope that I will see you re-applying somewhere in the futur after working on the points you have been told =)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I see very hesitant replies and feelings here. While I'm sure your head is in the right place for trusted, I don't think the staff are altogether comfortable with you becoming trusted, and as such, I am sorry to reveal I will have to decline this for now. Please, feel free to try again in the future, I sincerely hope you can improve and wow us. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.