Tackil10's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackil10

Reaction score
In-game username:Tackil10
Staff references(Trusted+):SparklyMuffinz, emosquirrel
Time spent on the server:1 day, 18 hr, 40 min
How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:I've tried to be a freindly player on the server. I help out both staff and players when they need it. I think a shop could help with my resources i have and i can use partys when mining out my city. I have also used a few of the things you get with aristocrat (shopkeepers and commands) so i know how to work with them!
What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:I have helped in the carving of the underground city of Anitrius (say what???) and helped gather valubles. In the past i also helped staff find rulebreakers. Though my help may not be huge to the SERVER it is to my town!
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:I play lacrosse, hockey, and love blocktopia's elysium server. I typically play with superstein and other members of anitrius and i love to watch pro sports (and hope to be there). Another fact about me is i indeed, do lift.
(for reference):showoff:
Thank you to everyone who reads and replies, and a special thank you to Sparklymuffinz and emosquirrel for referencing me!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
As of now I haven't seen you a ton lately, and you haven't really stood out when I see you. I know from your last application you can be helpful and such but as of this moment I'm going with a 0.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Yes. :D
I actually have seen you quite a bit so I know you are a mature and friendly person. I think you're ready for Aristocrat and will be responsible with the commands it brings which is why I referenced. +1
I was trying to place where else I recognize your name from but couldn't remember...
Also I am sure your help with the development of Anitrius still counts as impacting the server, considering the importance of villages/towns/cities, so good work.
(And thank you for the non-bias and not getting superstein as a reference. :p)

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
You've certainly improved since your last application. I see you much more, and I've even caught you helping out a bit! Right now I'm gonna roll with a 0 but I'm leaning towards a +1 I'll finalize my vote later today.

• Agree
Reactions: Tackil10

Tackil10

Reaction score
Yes. :D
I actually have seen you quite a bit so I know you are a mature and friendly person. I think you're ready for Aristocrat and will be responsible with the commands it brings which is why I referenced. +1
I was trying to place where else I recognize your name from but couldn't remember...
Also I am sure your help with the development of Anitrius still counts as impacting the server, considering the importance of villages/towns/cities, so good work.
(And thank you for the non-bias and not getting superstein as a reference. :p)
Thanks <3

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
His time may seem a little sparse, but he is one hell of a great guy! Referenced him for being nice, helpful, and always up for a good chat (does it run in the family?), would like to see what he would do with this rank! Anyhow, yes. +1

Tackil10

Reaction score
His time may seem a little sparse, but he is one hell of a great guy! Referenced him for being nice, helpful, and always up for a good chat (does it run in the family?), would like to see what he would do with this rank! Anyhow, yes. +1
Thanks.[it does run in the family]!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't really see you a lot, however I do know and hear that you are a great guy, I think the scarcity that I do see you is simply due to timezones. So from what I can see and have heard I'm going to go with a +1

• Agree
Reactions: Tackil10

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply- You seem like a really nice guy, and that you'll do a good job as an aristocrat. My only qualm is I really haven't seen you that much, but I'll go with the +1

Status
Not open for further replies.