Swim's Declassified AoD Survival Guide

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
(Old show reference anyone?)

This thread is for making a handbook of tips and tricks on how to be the best on AoD. The rules can be serious, funny, or both. I will start us off, of course.

ARMY OF DARKNESS RULE #1: Always have your sword in hand when not shooting, eating or enderpearling.

F

Fjm12

Loved the show you're referencing. Kinda wish it was still on sometimes.
ARMY OF DARKNESS RULE #3: If you're a survivor, try to get to the highest point in the map with other survivors

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Faliara

Reaction score
ARMY OF DARKNESS RULE #6: Actually join the server and get the gist of it before you hand out tips. Otherwise...

"YOU."

I turn around to face a pissed-off S_swimmer, in full diamond armor, with a diamond sword, TNT and many more weapons that made the colour from my face disappear.

"YOUR TIPS DIDN'T HELP. AT ALL!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've never actually played Army of Darkness before.

If I make a legit tip, it might bite me in the back later on. ._.

Reactions: S_swimmer

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Army of Darkness Rule #6: Share extra food/armor/weapons with players, it's usually good to have a teammate help you out.

I loved the show you're referencing I still watch it sometimes now :D

• Love
Reactions: DKnucklehead

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Army of Darkness Rule #9 : Play around with everything until you find what you're good at. Some people are flipping OP with any kind of sword, some people are dead-eyes (#AutoAim Notty), and some people are good at other things; for example, I'm good with TnT, can even bomb people from above with it
x3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Army of Darkness Rule #11. Do not team/share anything with someone before the Dark Hunter has been chosen, as this can lead to two scenarios:
a. You're the Dark Hunter, you now have less stuff than you could of which could have lead to your death.
b. The person you shared/teamed with is the Dark Hunter, they have more stuff now and will kill you.
(I learnt this all the hard way </3)

Reactions: Pikmon2
Reaction score
Aod Rule #15: If someone is The Darkness or higher, stay at least 15 blocks from them until hunter is chosen. This gives you a chance to run away if you/they are the hunter, which can lead to less depressingly quick deaths.