Survivor Tuvalu

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ how is voting caff and I off because we didn't carry one challenge like we did the rest fair?
actually, what's this about "being mr justice" in general?
Because in the challenge that we lost you guys didn't contribute and the others did, and it felt unfair to have lost a challenge and then vote out the people who helped try to pass it rather than vote for those who didn't. The Mr Justice thing was just a joke to say I made the decision based on who who helped the team that round \o/

Sorry though, I felt bad afterwards but I knew I'd feel worse if nit got voted out for example, who put a lot of effort into trying to get us to pass <3

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Im currently being kind of absent minded, but what do you mean by this 755someone755?
You didn't pose much of a challenge, I mean. I at least needed to come up with some creative lies to get infected in.
Then, creating a chat with both you and Inf meant you should be more prone to switching sides. One message and you were in.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also may the records state i didn't think it was nita, i thought the mole was 755 or inf but i had no choice but to stick with 755 or i'd be dead
rather have a bad trusting 2 person alliance than a pointless 1 person alliance
nitasu987 can confirm since i invited him to an alliance after it since i thought he was innocent so i was half right i guess
sorry 755 although you seemed to pride yourself on convincing me a lot <3

Reactions: nitasu987

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
also may the records state i didn't think it was nita, i thought the mole was 755 or inf but i had no choice but to stick with 755 or i'd be dead
rather have a bad trusting 2 person alliance than a pointless 1 person alliance
nitasu987 can confirm since i invited him to an alliance after it since i thought he was innocent so i was half right i guess
sorry 755 although you seemed to pride yourself on convincing me a lot <3
Weren't Inf, Nit, and Fox in an alliance later on? You could have joined them...?

I pride myself on how I handled the whole thing. And you said yourself that you still trusted me until like yesterday. So like I said to Infected, even though my assumptions weren't completely correct, my methods were effective regardless.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
See Infy, Fox and I were trying to get Ooglie out after the whole shabang and so we brought him in to try and mask our intentions... iirc :)
That doesn't make any sense though. There were 7 people, but two teams of 3. Ooglie was the odd one out -- whoever had Ooglie had the majority of votes.
Unless there were more than two teams on your end and you three didn't cooperate well. In that case, even Ooglie wouldn't have helped you.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense though. There were 7 people, but two teams of 3. Ooglie was the odd one out -- whoever had Ooglie had the majority of votes.
Unless there were more than two teams on your end and you three didn't cooperate well. In that case, even Ooglie wouldn't have helped you.
The idea was that we'd vote oog out after we convinced him to vote for you/myth/caff, by nit and fox pretending to plan to betray me for oog
but oog figured it all out </3

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
The idea was that we'd vote oog out after we convinced him to vote for you/myth/caff, by nit and fox pretending to plan to betray me for oog
but oog figured it all out </3
How does that even work...
You tried convincing him that a broken-up alliance would be able to go up against a solid group of three? o.o

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How does that even work...
You tried convincing him that a broken-up alliance would be able to go up against a solid group of three? o.o
Yes because the idea was that oog would believe he had the majority of votes on his side because nit and fox would use me, who thought I was in a trio alliance with them, to have a 4th vote but then they would betray me and take oog to the final.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Yes because the idea was that oog would believe he had the majority of votes on his side because nit and fox would use me, who thought I was in a trio alliance with them, to have a 4th vote but then they would betray me and take oog to the final.
That's unbelievably complex... I just wrote to Oog if he wants to team up with the three of us lol.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's unbelievably complex... I just wrote to Oog if he wants to team up with the three of us lol.
It had to be, I'd betrayed oog and voted him out so he probably wouldn't want to then work with me and if we did it this way he might've been more likely to accept and join us since it was supposed to ensure (or make it very likely that) he went to the final three (due to being in a trio alliance with a 4th person helping them control the votes)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I swear I saw 77thshad online the other day wuuuut and according to my screen theo was last seen in October but he posted in a thread on Sunday so conspiracy!!! Ans is hacking the forum player tracker to skew the votes! I bet 77thshad and kirby already voted but he didn't like the result so he made them appear to be inactive! THAT'S RIGHT I'M ON TO YOU YET AGAIN Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I swear I saw 77thshad online the other day wuuuut and according to my screen theo was last seen in October but he posted in a thread on Sunday so conspiracy!!! Ans is hacking the forum player tracker to skew the votes! I bet 77thshad and kirby already voted but he didn't like the result so he made them appear to be inactive! THAT'S RIGHT I'M ON TO YOU YET AGAIN Ansoro2112
Don't blow my cover...

No but really, I saw Theoo on yesterday. So he'll probably get on soon. Aika is always on. And we'll see if Jivvi decides to show up.

If 77thShad and Kirby show up, then I'll count their votes of course. If not, the replacements will take their spot.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Results

The winnner of Survivor Tuvalu Season #9 is... mythelf

A Neutral won the game!

Congratulations, Mythelf! You have oficially outwitted, outplayed and outlasted each and every single one of the other Survivors!

You have won the title of Sole Survivor!

------------------

Mythelf received 7 votes!
Infected_Alien8_ received 3 votes.
755someone received 2 votes.

---------------

Votes and Reasons:

Timdood3

Vote: Mythelf
-> I may be a little biased because of her style matching so much with my own, I guess I have a soft spot for quiet players manipulating a complex situation. 755 came close though, but I don't feel like one or two big flashy plays is enough to outweigh the subtle, meticulous game that myth played. GG.

FoxMccloud64

-> Because even though all odds, she stayed loyal to her alliances and never betrayed them.

CaffeinatedKitty

-> She didn't attempt crazy schemes or betray someone every other day, but just played it straight and stuck with the people in her alliance.

BiggestKirbyFan

-> (She didn't gave a reason. I told her to give me one once she gets on again. I'll add it later)

Fruit

-> I remember her winning a lot of the challenges for her tribes and how well she flew under the radar. Also surprised with the alliances she had.

77thShad

-> This is purely based on the speeches due to the fact I have no idea of the politics and whatnot. I like the idea of an underdog so yeah I guess that is who im voting for to win.

French_Fries (In replace of Wink)

-> I know his journey throughout the game wasn't as exciting or dramatic as the others, but I really admired that she played the game to the best of her ability. Yet she still did it without sacrificing her alliances or backstabbing anyone, whilst maintaining being an overall good sport while playing. I also really liked that she played under the radar, but she was actually the grand mastermind! She also put in a lot of work :)

ChronosStar524

Vote: Infected_Alien8_
-> I've got to admit, his plan was probably the most elaborate thing I've seen. He took the motto to heart.

Nitasu987

-> Because he did the best job of explaining his game and because he was loyal when it mattered. He was a key player both pre- and post-merge and it was fun working with him.

Ooglie101

-> Myth did nothing for a long time and is pretending she controlled the game but nah the other two are more important.
755 was a total jerk and betrayed me and tim for no reason unless it was the fact i was in an alliance with nita and he didn't read idk what he was talking about in there. also i didn't think it was nita or inf i thought it was him or inf.
inf was actually a nice guy who played the game pretty strategically and nicely, mr justice as he says.

Enderfive

Vote: 755someone755
->I voted for him because it seems to me (although I can't be sure, looks like everyone except me was scheming in this game) that he put the most effort into winning the game, he played other people most effectively and thus fills my criteria of being the most manipulative bastard in the final three, thus earning my vote.

Hunter

Vote: 755someone755
-> He seems to have the best strategy despite "not reading anything." Infected voted me and caff out on a whim, claiming we didn't do much that challenge despite taking uphis slack in the ones before. 755, on the other hand, may not have done much in the beginning but knew what was going on and used that to his advantage throughout the game. His progress is evidence that inaction has its benefits.
755 didn't win by luck or sticking with what's fair- he got to where he was with straightforward cunning and strategy, ignoring the confusion presented by other players.

--------------------

Also, a HUGE congratulations to Infected_alien8_ getting 2nd place and 755someone755 getting 3rd place. You both should also feel proud for making it this far!

And remember, Mythelf, Infected and 755 will be added to the Hall of Fame!

--------------------

Once again, congratulations, Mythelf!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Survivor Tuvalu's Awards

Alpha102

"First Blood Award!"
(First one out)

MrRockman888

"The ¿WHO? Award!"
(I'm sure most of you forgot he was even part of this season)

raxo2222

"The Duel's Joker Award!"
(First one to lose a Duel)

Shanebat1

"The MOST evil Villain Award!"
(He was a true villain)

Faliara

"The Miss. Nice Award!"
(Always nice. Even after being voted out)

Fiestaguy

"The AHHHH GORILLA!! Award!"
(Left the game due to being eaten by a gorilla)

cooliorules

"The AAAAHHH BEEES!! Award!"
(Left the game due to bees killing her)

Aika

"The FUCK! This Tribe Swap fucked me... Award!"
(The Tribe Swap didn't helped her. Was vote dout after it happened.)

Theoo

"The AAAAHHH SHARKSSS! Award!"
(Left the game due to being eaten by sharks)

Jivvi

"The Dank Meme Award!"
(This guy used so many dank memes throughout the season)

French_Fries

"The AHHH BERRIESSS! Award!"
(Left the game due to eating poisoned berries)

Wink

"The Suicide Award!"
(I'll explain for those who don't know: Wink played a GREAT game before being voted out. But he decided to go with this plan about putting himself on the Duel in hope of coming back... well, it went terrible wrong and he got voted out due to that suicide move)

Hunter

"The Hot Headed Award!"
(He wasn't afraid to speak his mind. He didn't like you? HE'LL MAKE SURE YOU KNEW! And then he'll burn your world)

Fruit

"The Saved by the bell Award!"
(He made it to the Jury due to winning the 2nd Exile Island Duel. If it wasn't for that, he would've been voted out early)

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
77thShad

"The Why so Serious? Award!"
(I'm telling you. He's obsessed with The Joker)

ChronosStar524

"The Mr. Nice Award"
(Just like Faliara. Always such a nice guy!)

Enderfive

"The BulletProof Award!"
(He might or might now know this but since the very start people wanted him out. Since he won last season. I even thought he was going to be voted out early due to that. BUT NO! He played a great game. And the fact that he made it this far despite people knowing he was a threat is amazing!)

BiggestKirbyFan

"The Princess Duel Award!"
(I'm not giving the Queen Duel Award because there's another girl who dominated the Duels. But Kirby dominated the first half ot the game by winning many duels!")

Timdood3

"The Mastermind Award!"

(He was in control of the game. He had his hands in everything)

FoxMccloud64

"The MOST Improved Award!"
(The seasons he has played before he has been voted out quite early. But in this season he played a great game and made it very far!)

nitasu987

"The Comeback Award AND The Exile Island King Award!"
(I'm giving 2 Awards. First because he won TWO Exile Island Duels. And he made a major comeback!)

Ooglie101

"The #TwistAgainstOoglie Award AND The Mastermind #2 Award!"
(2 Awards as well. Well, we all know we wanted Ooglie out. <3 Not but really, Ooglie played a great game as well. He dominated next to Timdood)

CaffeinatedKitty

"The Duel Queen Award AND The Underdog Award!"
(No doubt about Caff dominating those Duels! She sent so many people back home due to her winning streak. And Underdog because she was at the bottom most of the game, but she managed to keep going and make it this far!)

755someone755

"The I AIN'T AFRAID TO MAKE BIG MOVES Award!"
(755 was the kind of player not afraid to make big moves. As long as it wasn't him, he would go for it)

Infected_alien8_

"The Duel King Award!"
(There's no doubt that Alien was the ultimate Duel Destroyer)

mythelf

"The Sneaky Killer-Puppet Master Award!"
(Mythelf flew under the radar. Probably most people didn't even look her as a threat. that's exactly what she wanted. She was playing HARD. She destroyed the big alliance next to his allies and took control of the game entirely!)